Jump to content

Pro¹ X – state of production and delivery


Recommended Posts

Finally some shipping info in lateset update here:

Quote
ctcaeycwsnlea3hohkc8
by FX Technology
Jul 11, 2022 • 2:20PM
14 minutes ago
Pro1-X Manufacturing Update - July

bpdsq8dxjej2uo87mxay.jpg

Dear Pro1-X backers:

Here are the latest manufacturing and shipping updates!

  • Pro1-X's are in transit to our shipping partner in Hong Kong. They are scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, with mass shipping pending for this week! 

c0iazy8zcxp5cekucucj.jpg

vun9xconn5usxamsgd6n.jpg

Shipping:

  • We are due to start mass shipping this week.
  • Once your Pro1-X has been dispatched, you will receive an email with your tracking details. You will also be able to find your tracking details through the contributions page on Indiegogo. 
  • Devices will be shipped straight from Hong Kong - please keep an eye out for any communications from Fedex as they may try and contact you regarding customs clearance for your order. Please note that you may be subject to import tax/customs charges. 
  • Pro1-X’s will be shipped in two batches: 
    • Batch 1 - 707 devices (shipping will begin this week)
    • Batch 2 - remaining Pro1-X’s are currently being manufactured & are due to be shipped to HK this month. Specific shipping & delivery dates TBC. 

Software Update:

  • We can no longer provide a guaranteed date by which Lineage OS and Ubuntu Touch OS will be available.
  • Both OS’s are community driven, so it is difficult to determine exactly how long it will take to get them to a stable state because it relies heavily on developers’ time and availability. 
  • As an alternative, we will now ship all Pro1-Xs with Android OS (shipping commences this week).  
  • Those that choose Lineage OS or Ubuntu Touch OS will be notified via email once the OS’s are fully functioning and usable.
  • We will also provide complete documentation and a step-by-step guide on how to manually flash your Pro1-X with Lineage OS or Ubuntu Touch OS. 

Spare parts and bundles:

  • The remaining perks will be shipped separately to Pro1-X devices. These include:
    • Enthusiast Bundle - you will receive your Pro1-X first. The spare screen, spare battery, and screen protectors will be shipped separately. 
    • Tech Bundle - shipped separately.
    • Spare battery - shipped separately.

This will be the final Indiegogo update before we officially start mass fulfillment of the Pro1-X- we really are almost ready to begin shipping!   

Thank you so much to our wonderful Indiegogo community for all of your continued patience and support We really appreciate it and can not wait to start seeing you all using your Pro1-X’s ? 

Team Fxtec 🙂

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Production does indeed seem to be starting...  

Please stop. You made your points, there are people here who invested in this project knowing that, you are doing a disservice to the intent of the project and to those that have supported this f

Next week should be the start of production according to the newest IGG update 🙂  

Posted Images

Just wonder how many of those 707 units in the 1st batch will be used to fill the backlog of Pro1 orders? My Pro1-X contribution ID is 5XX and if there are 200 or more in the Pro1 backlog, I will be screwed. 🙁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So this latest update is ofcourse only a joke, and all devices are about to ship? 

Its either that, or the June 17 update was a deliberate lie. 

Which one is it, @fxtec ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jlavi said:

Just wonder how many of those 707 units in the 1st batch will be used to fill the backlog of Pro1 orders? My Pro1-X contribution ID is 5XX and if there are 200 or more in the Pro1 backlog, I will be screwed. 🙁

Surely there are definitely more then 200, much more ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jlavi said:

Just wonder how many of those 707 units in the 1st batch will be used to fill the backlog of Pro1 orders? My Pro1-X contribution ID is 5XX and if there are 200 or more in the Pro1 backlog, I will be screwed. 🙁

I don't think 707 is an actual manufacturing number, a production unit of a factory is most likely in the 1000s range or at least 100pcs.

So, if I understand it correctly, around 203 units may be the backlog of Pro1 (or maybe 93pcs or anything dividable by 100 or 1000) and 707 units should be Pro1X preorders or IGG perks...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fenn said:

I have ordered my Pro1 back in April 2020, and have not received it yet. Earlier I have inquired regarding the status of the shipping via support and I got the answer that "The Order will reach a halt because Pro1 production has stopped and it will await do the upgrade to happen." and that I my order has to upgrade your into a Pro1 X for a £50 fee.

I am honestly not sure what to think of this.

In your position, I'd tell them to wait because it sounds weird for asking an extra fee.

Then I'd look around to other people who have ordered and see if they receive correctly. If they receive, correctly, then I'd pay and expect to receive it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jlavi said:

Just wonder how many of those 707 units in the 1st batch will be used to fill the backlog of Pro1 orders? My Pro1-X contribution ID is 5XX and if there are 200 or more in the Pro1 backlog, I will be screwed. 🙁

I'm barely after the XX number 😝. I'm hoping to get it in this batch. Where I live, customs work terribly in August.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there was a thread at one point where people would post their order number for the original Pro1, the country their order was shipping to, and when they got a shipping notification for the device. This allowed people to infer information about the order of shipping.

Does that thread still exist? If so, we might start using it once we get notifications, or start posting such information here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, VaZso said:

I don't think 707 is an actual manufacturing number, a production unit of a factory is most likely in the 1000s range or at least 100pcs.

So, if I understand it correctly, around 203 units may be the backlog of Pro1 (or maybe 93pcs or anything dividable by 100 or 1000) and 707 units should be Pro1X preorders or IGG perks...

I've worked in places where they ship part orders - while production is ongoing any full box or pallet when the courier turns up gets sent.  I'm seeing 7 layers on pallets but can't get 101 to divide by 7.  20 per box (matches the number of lines on the sticker) would be 840 so perhaps 137 Pro1s outstanding?  No idea what's in the top box with lots of stickers on...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jsreed5 said:

I believe there was a thread at one point where people would post their order number for the original Pro1, the country their order was shipping to, and when they got a shipping notification for the device. This allowed people to infer information about the order of shipping.

It was Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

Wouldn't it be better to have a new thread for Pro1-X ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2022 at 11:50 AM, Fenn said:

I have ordered my Pro1 back in April 2020, and have not received it yet. Earlier I have inquired regarding the status of the shipping via support and I got the answer that "The Order will reach a halt because Pro1 production has stopped and it will await do the upgrade to happen." and that I my order has to upgrade your into a Pro1 X for a £50 fee.

I am honestly not sure what to think of this.

That is from the Email, we got on 2021-02-10:

"As an existing Pro1 customer, your device will be automatically upgraded to a Pro1-X (www.fxtec.com/pro1x). Please choose from one of the following two options (for those that have not upgraded their order already):

Pro1-X with 128GB storage & 6GB RAM, in Black - FREE 

Pro1-X with 256GB storage & 8GB RAM, in Sapphire Blue - $40"

I chose option one.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2022 at 10:36 PM, jlavi said:

Just wonder how many of those 707 units in the 1st batch will be used to fill the backlog of Pro1 orders? My Pro1-X contribution ID is 5XX and if there are 200 or more in the Pro1 backlog, I will be screwed. 🙁

contribution IDs do not directly match to the number of sold phones. There are also battery packs,  support perks etc.
I myself generated two contribution IDs without ordering a phone.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Acurus said:

That is from the Email, we got on 2021-02-10:

"As an existing Pro1 customer, your device will be automatically upgraded to a Pro1-X (www.fxtec.com/pro1x). Please choose from one of the following two options (for those that have not upgraded their order already):

Pro1-X with 128GB storage & 6GB RAM, in Black - FREE 

Pro1-X with 256GB storage & 8GB RAM, in Sapphire Blue - $40"

I chose option one.

Thanks for the reminder, I had already forgotten what I chose! (Turns out it was option 2, with QWERTY instead of the originally ordered QWERTZ layout...)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i should be getting one of these first batches since im stil waiting on my pro 1 
however after checking my contribution for indigogo for the pro 1 x i noticed something strange 
my contribution id is 2105 and is the pre early bird 256gb , i paid 679 + 40 usd for shipping 
however if i look back in my email i payed and was part of another perk 
the pre early bird 256gb for 599 +40 usd for shipping  and contribution id was 418
also i checked my bank account and that also says i payed 618 euro's (euro vs dollar was better then i gues )
ima just keep waiting because idk what to believe at this stage 😂
 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

contribution IDs do not directly match to the number of sold phones. There are also battery packs,  support perks etc.
I myself generated two contribution IDs without ordering a phone.

Indeed and remember that some have preordered not perked for a Pro1X, and we have no knowledge on how these two lines are interwoven, but I guess they all come after the Pro1 orders, if things goes by chronology....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the latest update they wrote here:

Quote
ctcaeycwsnlea3hohkc8
by FX Technology
Jul 14, 2022 • 5:12PM
17 minutes ago
Pro1-X Manufacturing Update - July

pbtlw9rrdm3s2huntccm.jpg

Dear Pro1-X backers,

Just a quick update for you all:

  • Your Pro1-X's arrived safely at the warehouse yesterday and are ready to go!

nnduyg4qdoglbnar4jhq.jpg

ktdtn5hvrg2qvacqfinm.jpg

gwrs0xngjfgkvar9twqe.jpg

  • There is a slight backlog of shipments leaving HK this week, so we have been negotiating a new shipping slot for next week.
  • Batch 1 will start shipping next week, so please keep an eye out on your emails for tracking details in the next 7 days.  

Team Fxtec 🙂

 

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EskeRahn said:

Indeed and remember that some have preordered not perked for a Pro1X, and we have no knowledge on how these two lines are interwoven, but I guess they all come after the Pro1 orders, if things goes by chronology....

I was told by them it's in the order they received the payment. Using that logic, if someone bought online before igg and they got swapped into the PRO¹-X, they receive before all in igg

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brunoais said:

I was told by them it's in the order they received the payment. Using that logic, if someone bought online before igg and they got swapped into the PRO¹-X, they receive before all in igg

I payed at the end of May 2020. If you are right, I can hope. Hopefully we are not getting an update like "fire destroyed first batch" or "bandits robbed first batch" next week.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Acurus said:

I payed at the end of May 2020. If you are right, I can hope. Hopefully we are not getting an update like "fire destroyed first batch" or "bandits robbed first batch" next week.

Second shipment went out at night and were eaten by a grue.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms