• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they will post more info when the shipping starts, and as they have not said otherwise, I by "Mid September" expect it to start in the next weeks.

I do not know, but will assume that our order status currently "Processing" will change to something like "Completed" or "Shipped".

I think devices will be shipped this Friday. In that case most customers from Europe will receive phone by Monday.

Let us hope you are right and the first are shipped Friday, but I would be very pleasantly surprised if the shipping will not span over several days. So doubt it will be most that get it as early as Monday.

According to the email that went out on the 5th of this month:

We officially announced that the Pro1 will begin shipping Mid-Sept for pre-order customers and will be on general release from October 1st.​

Since it's nearly mid September already, most likely the website has been updated to indicate that any new orders from this point on won't ship until October.

This still matches what was told to the press at IFA. Pre-orders September, normal new orders October.

Note how the wording has changed from "Be one of the first to order your Pro1 today. Shipping globally is estimated to be mid-September 2019." to just "Order your Pro1 today. Shipping globally is estimated to be early October 2019.". No pre-orders anymore.

Well, there's also a chance it changed for pre-orders of course, but I kinda hope not.

Just seen that the homepage has changed to say that shipping will be early October. I really hope that’s for new orders and not for existing orders!

Hmm, it says "Order your Pro1 today", not pre-order, also the website doesn't even mention pre-orders anymore. One of Fxtec guys also confirmed in Berlin that Pro1 will be generally available from October so it's definetly about normal orders.

I now received the answer of Fxtec...

We're almost 100% sure the device will begin shipping by early-October, possibly much earlier. We have completed the hardware set, we're just finalising the software to ship with the device and that is 9/10 complete.

That means it has a delay....

...AGAIN.

In July we were also waiting pointlessly.

A few days ago everything was going smooth, the mid-September was doable, today it's early-October. In October it will be... what will it be? Will it even be? Sorry, but I'm a bit pissed >:( I paid for it a month ago, we were supposed to be the first ones who get it and now what? Seems like we will get it together with the rest of the world... this doesn't help the company to make a good first impression and gain users' trust.

I now received the answer of Fxtec…

We’re almost 100% sure the device will begin shipping by early-October, possibly much earlier. We have completed the hardware set, we’re just finalising the software to ship with the device and that is 9/10 complete.

That means it has a delay….

I'm just curious. What exactly did you ask them that this was the reply to. I just want to make sure you were asking about the first pre-order batch and not orders. (I'm grasping at straws :-D).

I now received the answer of Fxtec…

We’re almost 100% sure the device will begin shipping by early-October, possibly much earlier. We have completed the hardware set, we’re just finalising the software to ship with the device and that is 9/10 complete.

That means it has a delay….

This maybe only for fresh orders? Otherwise they would have emailed the pre-order customers informing about this imminent 2nd delay? We also have the right to know directly from them instead of guessing the shipping dates from their shopping page etc.

Hi all.

I would like to ask if i could be able to cancel my preorder and would like my money back. I’ve been waiting for way too long and they keep delaying their shipping schedule. I’m trying to be patient but now i’m loosing it.

Thanks every one.

What did your order say? When I placed my payment, this is the notice I received:

We are beginning the manufacturing in the next few weeks with estimated first shipping to pre-order customers during the 2nd week of September.

…AGAIN.

In July we were also waiting pointlessly.

A few days ago everything was going smooth, the mid-September was doable, today it’s early-October. In October it will be… what will it be? Will it even be? Sorry, but I’m a bit pissed >:( I paid for it a month ago, we were supposed to be the first ones who get it and now what? Seems like we will get it together with the rest of the world… this doesn’t help the company to make a good first impression and gain users’ trust.

Ordered in pre-order back in February... not complaining at all... happy to wait. The idea of a pre-order is exactly that, what is the difference between a few weeks to even a month? Seriously chill.

i did that too in march. the problem here is not few weeks. the issue here is that the way its keep delaying who knows how long! few weeks turns to few months and so on. i am not even sure if it will be released this year!

we are not been updated about the real picture.

specially when use words like early October, mid july etc itself speaks that nothing is clear yet.

it would be good if we are told a clear release date.