Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Erik said:

Bump, a batch has just been shipped from HK.

Got my stock allocation last monday and shipment tracking today, currently in "shipment exception" on the tracking. Gonna ping off an email to info@fxtec to see if they have any details for me, but I'm very excited

• Like 5

Order #46XXX (QWERTY) was placed on December 28, 2019 and allocated 2020-09-28 at 11:54.

Monday , 10/05/2020, 9:54 pm LANTAU ISLAND HK, At local FedEx facility

Scheduled delivery:Wednesday 10/07/2020 by 6:00 pm.

Super swell for a simple saint!

Edited by SimonTemplar
  • Like 5

Hmmm. 🤔

Wonder what my phone was up to between 4:04 pm and 5:46 pm.
Maybe went to the loo?
Tuesday, 10/06/2020, 5:46 pm, GRACE-HOLLOGNE BE, In transit

And now it's going the wrong way. Should have been north...
Tuesday, 10/06/2020, 6:29 pm, ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR, In transit

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
57 minutes ago, PokeParadox said:

I take it that it's still recommended to flash LineageOS or is the stock experience acceptable?

Stock is also acceptable but Lineage OS has more Pro1-related settings.
I suggest you to test the phone using stock Android at first (so to see if every functions work correctly), then decide if you want to try / use LineageOS.

• Like 2
Just now, VaZso said:

Stock is also acceptable but Lineage OS has more Pro1-related settings.
I suggest you to test the phone using stock Android at first (so to see if every functions work correctly), then decide if you want to try / use LineageOS.

Much good can be said about LineageOS version, but those users that find a need for the few apps that require the device to pass the SafetyNet test, will have to stay on Stock, or fiddle with Magisk and MagiskHide on LineageOS to try to trick SafetyNet to believe it is safe. I guess this could be a place to start.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokeParadox said:

is the stock experience acceptable

It's great actually with some annoying bugs most of which can thankfully be worked around using various apps.
I'll just name Fx Service for instance, my own creation 😉

The one thing I have not find a workaround for is the too loud in-call handset speaker volume.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, zetalight said:

Just got my Pro1 and my lunch delivered at the same time...I'm gonna starve if I start playing before I eat, so I'll be doing setup in half an hour or so

Be careful which package's content to eat and which content to setup. 😋🤓

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, silversolver said:

I should note that I never got a tracking number at all. It just arrived.

Exactly the same here. I got a stock allocated email on the 28th Sept, and nothing after that. I got home and it was sat there waiting for me yesterday.

11 hours ago, silversolver said:

I should note that I never got a tracking number at all. It just arrived.

I've checked the email logs from Sendgrid (our web email service provider), it says your server blocked the message due to Sendgrid's IPs being blacklisted. We use Sendgrid precisely to ensure everyone receives our emails, but that doesn't always happen. I am glad to hear you got your Pro1!

• Thanks 4
3 minutes ago, Erik said:

it says your server blocked the message due to Sendgrid's IPs being blocked

It may happen their IP address (or some of their IP addresses) was appeared in a blacklist for some reason or there is a specific blocking set at recipient side (blocking a range of IP addresses or blocking by part of reverse DNS name), etc.

Even Gmail may not always deliver all of these e-mails despite of correct settings (however, that case it may not appear in these logs).

So it may happen an e-mail is not delivered even if one has a system correctly set up.
It may also be handled as SPAM by recipient system.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, VaZso said:

It may happen their IP address (or some of their IP addresses) was appeared in a blacklist for some reason or there is a specific blocking set at recipient side (blocking a range of IP addresses or blocking by part of reverse DNS name), etc.

Even Gmail may not always deliver all of these e-mails despite of correct settings (however, that case it may not appear in these logs).

So it may happen an e-mail is not delivered even if one has a system correctly set up.
It may also be handled as SPAM by recipient system.

It was blacklisted by Spamhaus. Sendgrid uses a different IP for pretty much every email, and occasionally they use a blocked one.

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Erik said:

It was blacklisted by Spamhaus. Sendgrid uses a different IP for pretty much every email, and occasionally they use a blocked one.

Sometimes these service providers have to fight against blacklisting and their IPs may appear in these lists time to time as they are service providers, so several emails are sent through them by their customers and it may cause problems even if the customer sends proper e-mails but the recipient does not know why...

So unfortunately it is not a simple thing.

• Like 1