Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

In my case it's a bit weird, no tracking number yet but I got an "Your F(x)tec order is now complete" e-mail. Well we have no FedEx in Hungary so I have no idea which supplier will be used..hopefully GLS or FoxPost because the rest are not really good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

In my case it's a bit weird, no tracking number yet but I got an "Your F(x)tec order is now complete" e-mail. Well we have no FedEx in Hungary so I have no idea which supplier will be used..hopefully GLS or FoxPost because the rest are not really good.

I thought FedEx delivered something to me in Hungary earlier but it seems I have mixed it up with UPS (it was a big black car, so there is a high chance for that)... 🙂

When I have received my Pro1, it was tendered to another courier for local delivery, but I am not sure which courier... but... hmm, if I remember well, DPD was the final courier - driver called me and told courier's name but then he called me back a bit later to tell he called me by mistake as he will come from the other side of the city, so he will come somewhere in the afternoon -, so I would have been waited a bit in the morning for him to arrive but I was not home when it has been finally arrived in early afternoon.

Otherwise, I have not really had problems with GLS, DHL or UPS yet.

Edited by VaZso
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Tsunero said:

@VaZso

Thanks for the info. Did you end up getting a tracking number in the end?

Yes, I had a tracking number and also had to fill a form for Customs and tick "DDP parity" - it went through so I did not have to pay customs fee but F(x)tec payed it.
It was in January, I don't know if something has changed since then, F(x)tec told me to do it this way.
I think the current shipments go the same way.

I had to fill several information on the paper but I also wrote there what amount of VAT was included in original purchase (in Euro).
Also purchase info of F(x)tec website and payment receipt were attached (as requested).

I have called Customs by phone and they told they will take into account of these information (including the per-payed VAT amount) when they contact other party about payment - at least that was what they told to me.

Edit:
So yes, I had a tracking number, but the following way:
- F(x)tec contacted me by e-mail on 20th January about stock assigned
- On 21st, received an e-mail from FedEx about shipping - including tracking number
- On 22nd, received an e-mail from F(x)tec about order completion
- On 27th, received an e-mail from FedEx about delivery

So tracking number came from FedEx and not from F(x)tec, but I don't know when it was appeared in order page (the tracking number is there also by now, but it was not sent out as e-mail by F(x)tec).

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 2

@VaZso

Hey, I finally got the tracking number today. I know the value Fxtec gave on the invoice regarding the price is different than the actual one I paid. Did you tell this on the custom declaration and was there any problem with it? Hopefully they will let my package through. (sadly I can't print the forms today but I should be still in the clear tomorrow regarding extra storage fees)

41 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

@VaZso

Hey, I finally got the tracking number today. I know the value Fxtec gave on the invoice regarding the price is different than the actual one I paid. Did you tell this on the custom declaration and was there any problem with it? Hopefully they will let my package through. (sadly I can't print the forms today but I should be still in the clear tomorrow regarding extra storage fees)

No, I have just sent them the requested details, there were no problems regarding this.

fedex has not been able to deliver the phone for two days, even though I am on site all the time. now they have written to me that I was not there. that's incredible. i hope it won't be sent back to Hong Kong or anywhere else now. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ktharsia said:

fedex has not been able to deliver the phone for two days, even though I am on site all the time. now they have written to me that I was not there. that's incredible. i hope it won't be sent back to Hong Kong or anywhere else now. 

Postal services being too lazy to actually deliver, and coming up with a false excuse is unfortunately not limited to FedEx.  I have had several others do the same over the years here in Denmark.
Usually they then dump it at some pick-up point they find suitable, that can be 10Km away. A couple of times I even had it delivered at a small island, as this was the geographically closest pick-up point - if you are Jesus or a bird....

On 5/4/2020 at 3:29 PM, VaZso said:

No, I have just sent them the requested details, there were no problems regarding this.

Sent them the requested details today. Fingers crossed. It's unlikely I get it this week but next week is promising.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Can confirm, I received one. Thanks! 😀

Dear valued customer,

Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. The product is on its way from the factory to the regional fulfilment warehouse with customs clearance to follow. 

We expect to notify you with the courier tracking details by Monday, the 8th of May if not earlier.

Thanks for your support and continuous patience.

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

For those trying to make a guess at delivery times:

Date of Pre-Order: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:20:07 (GMT)
Order Number: 103xx
IGG Coupon: No
Model: QWERTY
Date of Payment: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 06:06:37 (GMT)
Stock Assigned Email: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 12:19:35 (GMT)
Tracking Number: No
Phone Received: No

Edited by Raksura
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1