USA Pro1 Waiting Room

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It makes it more convenient to type the European dialect of english currently being implemented as the official language for the EU:

Captains log: I can't remember what day it is.  It's been so long since the last time I've used a QWERTY keyboard.  The slabs have taken over every country, it's terrible, all those innocent people ha

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, KingOfTerrible said:

Bueller?  Anyone in the USA got one yet?  I haven't seen an update to the new way they were going to get around the customs limbo...whether anything has been delivered successfully to a USA address.

There have been a few in the US, @Craig being one of them.  I can't remember who the others in the US are though.

7 minutes ago, ksal95 said:

There have been a few in the US, @Craig being one of them.  I can't remember who the others in the US are though.

I forgot about him. @Hook AND @sequestris got one, although one of them passed it to a friend. :) I know at least 1 or two others have gotten them as well.

Edited by silversolver
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, itsdevilslettuce said:

So when you guys thinking we here in the states are gonna get any more Pro1 stock assigned, tracking numbers, or delivery updates. If people who preordered the device are expected to receive it by the end of Jan theres gonna be some soon .... right?

I certainly would assume so! :)

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lizardgai4 said:

I, an American, got the stock assigned email yesterday (Jan 20)!  Although my account still shows the order as "processing"

Same here.

Got my fedex tracking email and fxtec order complete email today, about 1.5 hours after the fedex email.  Scheduled to be here next Wednesday, 1/29/2020.

UPDATED:  I am in Minnesota.

Edited by david
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Uncledingo said:

My order shipped but I forgot my login info so I can’t access me tracking number

If you sign up for a FedEx account they'll email and/or text you the tracking number whenever there's a package dispatched to your address under your name. UPS does the same.

That said if it shipped today it'll arrive next Wednesday assuming weather conditions are okay. The handling instructions say "Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery, No Signature Required" so I'd plan to be home or have someone at home to bring it in.

8 minutes ago, jcz95 said:

If you sign up for a FedEx account they'll email and/or text you the tracking number whenever there's a package dispatched to your address under your name. UPS does the same.

That said if it shipped today it'll arrive next Wednesday assuming weather conditions are okay. The handling instructions say "Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery, No Signature Required" so I'd plan to be home or have someone at home to bring it in.

Okay.  I don't think I need a FedEX account, as I am content with checking the website every now and then.  I am off at college, and there will probably be someone home to bring it in to my permanent address.

21 minutes ago, KingOfTerrible said:

52xx in NJ.  Got my tracking number and showing movement.  I'm very happy about that.  I'm not really happy that it took this long of course, or that I will be away from home the next two weeks when it's supposed to be delivered.  So I will have to figure out something.

did they not send you a link to reschedule the parcel?