Jump to content
D1ggs

USA Pro1 Waiting Room

Recommended Posts

Thanks for creating this thread. I was thinking about doing so as well since I was wondering if any of the other folks in USA have gotten the device due to the whole customs issue. I think some people have so I guess that gives me some more hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bueller?  Anyone in the USA got one yet?  I haven't seen an update to the new way they were going to get around the customs limbo...whether anything has been delivered successfully to a USA address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, KingOfTerrible said:

Bueller?  Anyone in the USA got one yet?  I haven't seen an update to the new way they were going to get around the customs limbo...whether anything has been delivered successfully to a USA address.

There have been a few in the US, @Craig being one of them.  I can't remember who the others in the US are though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ksal95 said:

There have been a few in the US, @Craig being one of them.  I can't remember who the others in the US are though.

I forgot about him. @Hook AND @sequestris got one, although one of them passed it to a friend. :) I know at least 1 or two others have gotten them as well.

Edited by silversolver
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when you guys thinking we here in the states are gonna get any more Pro1 stock assigned, tracking numbers, or delivery updates. If people who preordered the device are expected to receive it by the end of Jan theres gonna be some soon .... right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, itsdevilslettuce said:

So when you guys thinking we here in the states are gonna get any more Pro1 stock assigned, tracking numbers, or delivery updates. If people who preordered the device are expected to receive it by the end of Jan theres gonna be some soon .... right?

I certainly would assume so! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sequestris said:

I had one. I sold one. I ordered another one. I don't have that yet.

At least you knew what you had once you lost it. 😉 We'll likely get them in a month or 2 around the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I, an American, got the stock assigned email yesterday (Jan 20)!  Although my account still shows the order as "processing"

Edited by lizardgai4
Clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lizardgai4 said:

I, an American, got the stock assigned email yesterday (Jan 20)!  Although my account still shows the order as "processing"

Same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my fedex tracking email and fxtec order complete email today, about 1.5 hours after the fedex email.  Scheduled to be here next Wednesday, 1/29/2020.

UPDATED:  I am in Minnesota.

Edited by david
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I have my tracking number!  I got it today (Jan/22/2020) after looking at my order details on fxtec.com (my-account -> orders -> view order_

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody from the west coast get a tracking number and an estimated date of delivery? My order shipped but I forgot my login info so I can’t access me tracking number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Uncledingo said:

Anybody from the west coast get a tracking number and an estimated date of delivery? My order shipped but I forgot my login info so I can’t access me tracking number 

Yes.  I am on the West Coast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uncledingo said:

My order shipped but I forgot my login info so I can’t access me tracking number

If you sign up for a FedEx account they'll email and/or text you the tracking number whenever there's a package dispatched to your address under your name. UPS does the same.

That said if it shipped today it'll arrive next Wednesday assuming weather conditions are okay. The handling instructions say "Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery, No Signature Required" so I'd plan to be home or have someone at home to bring it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jcz95 said:

If you sign up for a FedEx account they'll email and/or text you the tracking number whenever there's a package dispatched to your address under your name. UPS does the same.

That said if it shipped today it'll arrive next Wednesday assuming weather conditions are okay. The handling instructions say "Deliver Weekday, Residential Delivery, No Signature Required" so I'd plan to be home or have someone at home to bring it in.

Okay.  I don't think I need a FedEX account, as I am content with checking the website every now and then.  I am off at college, and there will probably be someone home to bring it in to my permanent address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52xx in NJ.  Got my tracking number and showing movement.  I'm very happy about that.  I'm not really happy that it took this long of course, or that I will be away from home the next two weeks when it's supposed to be delivered.  So I will have to figure out something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KingOfTerrible said:

52xx in NJ.  Got my tracking number and showing movement.  I'm very happy about that.  I'm not really happy that it took this long of course, or that I will be away from home the next two weeks when it's supposed to be delivered.  So I will have to figure out something.

did they not send you a link to reschedule the parcel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms