On the pre-production status

2 hours ago, Zamasu said:

I think you're talking about anonim001, who said 10.08, which would be the tenth of August in certain notations like in the EU. They also say "paid after a few days", so October is unlikely. And considering some of the terms they use, like €, I think it's highly likely they're from the EU. So that answers that there were EU pre-orders included.

Even with that being the case I'm sure that a number of other to include the order I'm in the process of canceling paid prior to that date. Which is contradictory to how I interpreted their email.Screenshot_20191129-162259__01.thumb.jpg.1917113d0f174dcdf84b9a32a01f54cc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Pico said:

Even with that being the case I'm sure that a number of other to include the order I'm in the process of canceling paid prior to that date. Which is contradictory to how I interpreted their email. (cropped image)

I just wanted to clarify it wasn't months after, but just days. And there were other factors that decide your position in the queue, like if you had a voucher because of the previous IGG campaign for the moto mod thing. Though I'm not saying everything went according to how they said the queue would work (neither am I saying it didn't), just clarifying.

@Zamasu clarification on the date is fine but it's not information from the company fixing their poor communication. There is no information anywhere readily available from f(x)tec of other factors. So no it didn't work how they implied, "bases on pre-order customers who complete payment." If you know where there was public facing information that specified differently I'd love to see it. 

Edited by Pico
11 minutes ago, Pico said:

clarification on the date is fine but it's not information from the company fixing their poor communication.

Yup. Didn't say it was though.

6 minutes ago, Pico said:

"bases on pre-order customers who complete payment." If you know where there was public facing information that specified differently I'd love to see it. 

It was definitely mentioned somewhere, but I think it might've been a forum post by Erik or Chen. Maybe prior to that email even. Maybe it was only sent to the people with the vouchers. Not really sure where it originated, but it's definitely true.

Does anyone know for sure that the invoice numbers are in a one to one correlation to the amount of phones being produced.  Meaning that if they are now in, say the 25 thousands  (hypothetically 255XX) and guys like Zimeon have 85XX, does that really mean they have orders for 17,000+ phones? I wish them well and hope it's true, but I can't image there is that kind of immediate demand.  My assumption would be that they skipped a bunch of numbers to separate groups, but I don't have a clue so I thought I would ask if any knows...?

4 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Does anyone know for sure that the invoice numbers are in a one to one correlation to the amount of phones being produced.  Meaning that if they are now in, say the 25 thousands  (hypothetically 255XX) and guys like Zimeon have 85XX, does that really mean they have orders for 17,000+ phones? I wish them well and hope it's true, but I can't image there is that kind of immediate demand.  My assumption would be that they skipped a bunch of numbers to separate groups, but I don't have a clue so I thought I would ask if any knows...?

Pretty sure older posts in this (very long) thread actually indicated the opposite, by mentioning how the purchase plugin works. Here's an example of one.

Additionally, it is very likely that not every person who initiated a pre-order followed up by a purchase.

Edited by Raksura
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Got it, I didn't think they could possibly be sequential!

Thanks!

Most likely allocated sequentially, but not all actually used. e.g. if some put it on the shopping cart, to see if there were some extra fees, and then cancelled.

2 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Most likely allocated sequentially, but not all actually used. e.g. if some put it on the shopping cart, to see if there were some extra fees, and then cancelled.

Honestly, I can't even see that!  If you tell us you know for certain, I'll believe you, but, in the mean time, Raksura's link showed B.X saying they were at 39215 back in the middle of October.  If there are a couple thousand currently being produced, I find it difficult to believe that approximately 37,000 people put it in their shopping cart to check for extra fees.  Possible yes, probable, no.

1 hour ago, Polaris said:

Honestly, I can't even see that!  If you tell us you know for certain, I'll believe you, but, in the mean time, Raksura's link showed B.X saying they were at 39215 back in the middle of October.  If there are a couple thousand currently being produced, I find it difficult to believe that approximately 37,000 people put it in their shopping cart to check for extra fees.  Possible yes, probable, no.

You did see the "e.g.", right? I have NO idea of all scenarios what would make the system skip a number, just gave an EXAMPLE on what most likely would, but that is not the same as this being the only thing... 🙄

4 hours ago, Zamasu said:

t was definitely mentioned somewhere, but I think it might've been a forum post by Erik or Chen. Maybe prior to that email even. Maybe it was only sent to the people with the vouchers. Not really sure where it originated, but it's definitely true.

So like I said not publicly available if it was it was only sent to people with the voucher. If it was on the forum that's an awful place to pass official information that is contradictory to emails sent directly to customers. I didn't even bother with the forums till October. A  habitual string of missing or misinformation like this is why I have no confidence in them anymore.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EskeRahn said:

You did see the "e.g.", right? I have NO idea of all scenarios what would make the system skip a number, just gave an EXAMPLE on what most likely would, but that is not the same as this being the only thing... 🙄

Yep sure did, which is why I said "If you..."  I should have been more clear and said "check for extra fees, or whatever else."  So, yes, I got it.  Just seems to me like they would have had to skip large blocks of numbers.

2 hours ago, Raksura said:

Pretty sure older posts in this (very long) thread actually indicated the opposite, by mentioning how the purchase plugin works. Here's an example of one.

Additionally, it is very likely that not every person who initiated a pre-order followed up by a purchase.

I did it the long way; I didn't pay on the preorder payment request, but much later at the current higher price because of money issues in my world. As a result, I did preorder, and I did pay, but there probably isn't a correlation there at all.

18 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

Are there any European customers who got the stock assignment email from the second batch last Friday? Couple guys mentioned that they are from US but I have not seen anyone mentioning EU. Just wondering if European pre-orders are included?

@netman
@anonim001
@Doktor Oswaldo

Could you guys share that you are you from US or somewhere else? I am trying to figure out if anyone from EU has got the stock assignment email from the "second wave" since last Firday. @Hook and @Craig already confirmed that they are from US.

1 minute ago, FlyingAntero said:

@netman
@anonim001
@Doktor Oswaldo

Could you guys share that you are you from US or somewhere else? I am trying to figure out if anyone from EU has got the stock assignment email from the "second wave" since last Firday. @Hook and @Craig already confirmed that they are from US.

@netman and I are from Europe.

Edited by Doktor Oswaldo
  • Thanks 2

Now I am very curious. My order was 14xxx, paid after the request came. But then I found out that it was paid incorrectly due to VAT issue - I am a B2B client, so the price should have been requested without VAT. The team told me to send full amount back and then to place new preorder and pay it immediately. So my new order is 32xxx. I asked about the delivery that time - I want them to assign my old order number, but they assured me, that the delivery will be only few days after the old order number, so I don´t need to care about that. So I didn´t. But Now? After that many rollovers? 🕵️‍♂️ Lets see.....

3 minutes ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

@netman and I are from Europe.

Wow! That was fast, thanks! So it should be just a matter of time when the rest of customers from the second batch are going the get the email. Before it was stated that every IGG backers should be in the second batch (if paid fast enough)

Edited by FlyingAntero
6 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

Wow! That was fast, thanks! So it should be just a matter of time when the rest of customers from the second batch are going the get the email. Before it was stated that every IGG backers should be in the second batch.

Yes, it seems to be.

I have IGG coupon but still not received e-mail, so I think there are several e-mails still not went out.
(Also there were messages here with IGG coupons without e-mails, so they also should receive their e-mails and maybe also others without IGG coupon may receive it.)

So, we may see it in the coming few days I think.

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

@netman
@anonim001
@Doktor Oswaldo

According to their posts, anonim001 is from Poland, does not have an IGG coupon, has a fairly high order number (12xxx), and did not paid very fast. netman has no coupon either.

On the Discord channel, we've been trying to figure out what logic was behind the "stock assigned" messages that were sent, but so far, no theory fits all 6. Except maybe that it's a ploy by F(x)tec to drive us crazy. 😄

Edited by Raksura
  • Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Swond said:

Now I am very curious. My order was 14xxx, paid after the request came. But then I found out that it was paid incorrectly due to VAT issue - I am a B2B client, so the price should have been requested without VAT. The team told me to send full amount back and then to place new preorder and pay it immediately. So my new order is 32xxx. I asked about the delivery that time - I want them to assign my old order number, but they assured me, that the delivery will be only few days after the old order number, so I don´t need to care about that. So I didn´t. But Now? After that many rollovers? 🕵️‍♂️ Lets see.....

Interesting stuff!  By chance do you know the dates of your 14xxx order and your followup 32xxx order?

8 hours ago, Polaris said:

Yep sure did, which is why I said "If you..."  I should have been more clear and said "check for extra fees, or whatever else."  So, yes, I got it.  Just seems to me like they would have had to skip large blocks of numbers.

So now you by "whatever else" include anything unknown - I see....

In this long thread of conspiracy theories we already have had posts on the numbering, try reread the whole thread... I got (forcibly cancelled) orders separated by 2 and by 3, so it seems pretty likely to me that every number was reserved/allocated, But how many have ended up in actual orders is another story, and part of the guessing game in here.