On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Here in Denmark UPS got a better reputation than the traditional Post. After the Danish and Swedish post merged into PostNord, it has become a mess. We blame the Swedes, And as I understand it, it has become a mess in Sweden too, so they blame the Danes....

• Haha 3

Any other EU customer with stock assigned in the second batch? The message arrived on Nov. 29th but I don't think it has entered the UK warehouse yet (at least no tracking code yet, though the support thought the phone would likely be delivered before Dec. 10th), I hope the freighter didn't sink on the way to the Southampton port. 😮

On a more serious note, I'm just hoping there is no significant blocker behind this small delay, and that parcels can be shipped to arrive by the end of this week so that I can play all week-end. But my hopes are getting thinner!

Edited by matf
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, matf said:

Any other EU customer with stock assigned in the second batch? The message arrived on Nov. 29th but I don't think it has entered the UK warehouse yet (at least no tracking code yet, though the support thought the phone would likely be delivered before Dec. 10th), I hope the freighter didn't sink on the way to the Southampton port. 😮

On a more serious note, I'm just hoping there is no significant blocker behind this small delay, and that parcels can be shipped to arrive by the end of this week so that I can play all week-end. But my hopes are getting thinner!

I'm from Poland, no tracking code yet... 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, matf said:

1 hour ago, anonim001 said:

I'm from Poland, no tracking code yet... 

Not in Europe yet, but still in transit to us with Fedex. Could be tomorrow, but could also take until Friday :). A little bit behind schedule, but really it's not major this time. At least it's not stuck like the 1st US batch.

Edit: It is actually in Europe, UK arriving in the warehouse tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
2 hours ago, robert.prior1985 said:

So i have been informed that I should be in the next shipment for the UK.

I am looking forward to getting a Stock Assigned and realistically receiving my phone probably in the new year! But hay, its on its way! 🙂

Hope we are all having a good week so far! 😉

What was your order nr. please?

Edited by Swond

103** I was not a backer/IGG I am based in the UK and paid 2 weeks after the request. My Initial Reservation (I think)was placed in March I hope that helps @Swond I hope that helps you a little. In reality I will not get a stock assigned message probably till the end of next week and will no doubt be week 2 of January when I get my bad boy.

Do not fear though I will keep you all updated and probably spam all the forums lol.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, matf said:

Thanks Erik, your reply is really appreciated. Please keep us few EU customers in the second batch informed when the truck drivers knock at your warehouse door!

Scheduled for arrival in our UK warehouse tomorrow, but the team in the warehouse will probably take an additional 12 or so hours to book the stock in and then ship it out. It's moving!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7
4 minutes ago, robert.prior1985 said:

103** I was not a backer/IGG I am based in the UK and paid 2 weeks after the request. My Initial Reservation (I think)was placed in March I hope that helps @Swond I hope that helps you a little. In reality I will not get a stock assigned message probably till the end of next week and will no doubt be week 2 of January when I get my bad boy.

Do not fear though I will keep you all updated and probably spam all the forums lol.

I have 11xxx, IGG coupon, paid 1st of August (in 1 or 2 days after the request), QWERTZ and EU. I believe that I must be in the same batch! 😃

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, robert.prior1985 said:

Thank you, I though you were somewhere around, so lets see whether I will get my stock assigned with the same week-batch. I guess that.... is not gonna happen 😄

23 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

See above posts, it is the payment data that matters, not the order number in it self. Though an earlier order number gave an earlier opportunity to pay.

I know, I know.. But somehow I though his order was somewhere around mine and that is not true - since I had some troubles with mine.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Swond said:

Thank you, I though you were somewhere around, so lets see whether I will get my stock assigned with the same week-batch. I guess that.... is not gonna happen 😄

I know, I know.. But somehow I though his order was somewhere around mine and that is not true - since I had some troubles with mine.

I guess the main thing is that now we are getting updates and honest time slots and no more silence! Exactly what we have asked for and now we are all able to get Giddy at the thought of our New Phones for Early 2020! 🙂 Whoop! 🙂

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, vasilii.rasskazov said:

I'm IGG backer, track number 160XX, but still get nothing.  Early they not send me IGG voucher code until I wrote about this on the forum.

At now I see not IGG backers with "stock assigned". Well, gracias, good job.

And I not to mention about "delays"....

Gandalf speaks the truth: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U206PQSMMLc

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, vasilii.rasskazov said:

I'm IGG backer, track number 160XX, but still get nothing.  Early they not send me IGG voucher code until I wrote about this on the forum.

At now I see not IGG backers with "stock assigned". Well, gracias, good job.

And I not to mention about "delays"....

I think we have all been feeling this for a while. And I know its easy for me to say as I am feeling like there is a good chance of me getting a phone in January. But just remmeber that Erik is now responding with information more regular and is being honest. WE need to hold on for that last push and all being well and good there will be a great rteaction to the phone and more to follow,.

I am not gonna lie the delivery and manufacturing and time frames have been disastrous to be honest but I believe the company is starting to learn more from this and are so gonna take it into their continual work. I do not do you tube videos but in all fairness the concentration for all of us who get the phone now should be about:

• Is it any good
  • Did it meet expectations
  • What improvements for Pro 2
  • Would I recommend the phone others?

I am sorry about your wait but just remember it will be with us super soon! 🙂

• Like 2
1 minute ago, robert.prior1985 said:

I think we have all been feeling this for a while. And I know its easy for me to say as I am feeling like there is a good chance of me getting a phone in January. But just remmeber that Erik is now responding with information more regular and is being honest. WE need to hold on for that last push and all being well and good there will be a great rteaction to the phone and more to follow,.

I am not gonna lie the delivery and manufacturing and time frames have been disastrous to be honest but I believe the company is starting to learn more from this and are so gonna take it into their continual work. I do not do you tube videos but in all fairness the concentration for all of us who get the phone now should be about:

• Is it any good
  • Did it meet expectations
  • What improvements for Pro 2
  • Would I recommend the phone others?

I am sorry about your wait but just remember it will be with us super soon! 🙂

Since you have used the phrase about Eric being honest a couple of times, I'd just like to say that I don't think Eric has *ever* been dishonest. I think information he has given at one point in time has turned out to be not how things ended up, but I don't think that makes him a liar.  I do think it's great that he is communicating more frequently. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hook said:

Assuming you are US, I am also assuming since mine cleared customs last night, yours will/did too.  My Pro 1 is at my local facility and will be delivered this afternoon.

Any word yet on what the additional cost will be?

Just now, david said:

Any word yet on what the additional cost will be?

I have seen no indication that I am being charged a tariff. It's not delivered yet, but nothing in the "get ready for delivery" email from FedEx.

1 minute ago, Hook said:

I have seen no indication that I am being charged a tariff. It's not delivered yet, but nothing in the "get ready for delivery" email from FedEx.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1