On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Since they prioritized preorder payment.  

It would only be fair to share details regarding our position in shipment. I dont care when they ship, but it would be nice to have customer service that cared; like they use to be. 

hah They told me that I should either postpone delivery or cancel the order as i will be out of town

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PanicBrothers said:

Here in Germany we know this as:

Made in China and NOT Made in Germany.

Some things never change. 😄 😄 😄

Just avoid the Chinese counterfeit products of products of China. 🙂

(So it is another technological level when lower quality Chinese counterfeits arriving of Chinese products which have high quality.)

Edited by VaZso
28 minutes ago, Raksura said:

I am unclear on which batch(es) are affected, but I assume this implies further delays.

The second was supposed to be affected as far as I know, if this magically affects the third now as well... the rest of us are 100% not seeing this phone this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I am not posting this in the main news thread as this is a relatively tiny update.

EU stock arrived in the warehouse today. We are just waiting on the warehouse to ship them out now. Tracking will be sent any minute today, or on Monday if the warehouse is too busy.

I am not sure what's happening with the new stock assigned letters, but we know stock is on the move regardless of this. In the worst case newly assigned orders will be shipped pretty much immediately after they are assigned.

Liangchen is back in the factory and he's inspecting the freshly made units and components personally, as we are now making a lot more devices simultaneously. The factory is not getting time off for Christmas, but I want to warn our logistics partners might be off during the holidays.

702749931_WhatsAppImage2019-12-13at13_07_53.thumb.jpeg.70d4dd7861e8ba9d9cac231e2e202a95.jpeg

685158831_WhatsAppImage2019-12-13at13_07_55.thumb.jpeg.ca375d7b2cc99849ece00113c3fbd6a4.jpeg

A PR-crafted update with more details is being written too I believe, and it should be in your email boxes today or early next week.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 19

Woot! Awesome, thanks a lot.

9 minutes ago, Erik said:

EU stock arrived in the warehouse today. We are just waiting on the warehouse to ship them out now. Tracking will be sent any minute today, or on Monday if the warehouse is too busy.

Hell, I'll take the Eurostar and come help them myself if they want. No tea time for them today! 😉

Actually transporters usually work on Saturdays, so that'd be great if the warehouse managed to ship some boxes today.

Also, just to clarify before someone misinterprets: the stock that arrived at the UK warehouse is the EU part of the second batch, not the third, at least that's my understanding.

Edited by matf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Erik said:

I am not posting this in the main news thread as this is a relatively tiny update.

I am not sure what's happening with the new stock assigned letters, but we know stock is on the move regardless of this. In the worst case newly assigned orders will be shipped pretty much immediately after they are assigned.

Liangchen is back in the factory and he's inspecting the freshly made units and components personally, as we are now making a lot more devices simultaneously. The factory is not getting time off for Christmas, but I want to warn our logistics partners might be off during the holidays.

As always mr @Erik thank you for the update! I will keep my fingers crossed for my assigned email when batch 3 makes it way out! Also will keep an eye open for the PR email. Thank you! 🙂 

As I am UK based I am happy to pop into the warehouse and collect my handset to make it easier! Lol (Serious though) 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Erik said:

Liangchen is back in the factory and he's inspecting the freshly made units and components personally, as we are now making a lot more devices simultaneously.

I hope this means we'll see a lot more tracking numbers assigned for delivery in time for Christmas, it'll be just what we need.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Erik said:

The factory is not getting time off for Christmas

Woow, thats interresting message. Thanks for the update and sneak-peek pictures. It has to be difficult to check everything again and again.. I know this from our build construction inspections.. Until you are not behind every worker there (and all the time) , then you can always expect something wrong..

Hope things will get better 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, Swond said:

Woow, thats interresting message. Thanks for the update and sneak-peek pictures. It has to be difficult to check everything again and again.. I know this from our build construction inspections.. Until you are not behind every worker there (and all the time) , then you can always expect something wrong..

Hope things will get better 🙂

Well, they are probably going to be off for the Chinese New Year, but we hope to have most, if not all devices made by then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
4 hours ago, Erik said:

A PR-crafted update with more details is being written too I believe, and it should be in your email boxes today or early next week.

@Erik Thanks for the update, but please allow me to offer some very friendly advice and suggest a couple of corrections so people won't get their expectations up and then slam you in case others in the company don't follow through.

EU stock arrived in the warehouse today. We are just waiting on the warehouse to ship them out now. Tracking will be sent any minute today, or on Monday if the warehouse is too busy. Suggestion, replace with: Tracking will be sent whenever there is time, we have no idea when this will be, but are moving as quickly as we can to make it happen. 😀

I am not sure what's happening with the new stock assigned letters, but we know stock is on the move regardless of this. In the worst case newly assigned orders will be shipped pretty much immediately after they are assigned.  Suggestion, replace with: In the worst case, the orders won't be shipped for weeks, but the good news is that you'll get one someday, and it's such an awesome phone that we believe you'll be glad you waited! 😀

Liangchen is back in the factory and he's inspecting the freshly made units and components personally, as we are now making a lot more devices simultaneously. The factory is not getting time off for Christmas, but I want to warn our logistics partners might be off during the holidays. Suggestion, replace with: but, I want to warn that we don't believe that any of our logistics partners will be working during the holidays, so your phone may, or may not, arrive before or during this holiday season.  The good news is that you'll get one someday, and it's such an awesome phone that we believe you'll be glad you waited! 😀

Edited by Polaris
  • Like 2