EskeRahn

Help show your Pro1 to others close by

Partille, Sweden near Göteborg

Got the phone. Using Sailfish OS. Android worked OK before I switched over. I'm in the official discord for the pro1 every day.

• Thanks 3

On 2/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, CollinstheClown said:

Just west  PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA

Born and raised?
Is the playground where you spend most of your days? :D

• Haha 1

Why does Fxtec not offer a try before you buy option?  Submit credit card details. Try Pro1 for 10 days. If you like it, keep it and credit card is billed. If you do not like it then return within 14 days and card charge is cancelled!   I would not buy without being able to see, feel and try it out first. At the moment I cannot do that so, sorry, no order from me!

2 hours ago, gpennells said:

Why does Fxtec not offer a try before you buy option?  Submit credit card details. Try Pro1 for 10 days. If you like it, keep it and credit card is billed. If you do not like it then return within 14 days and card charge is cancelled!   I would not buy without being able to see, feel and try it out first. At the moment I cannot do that so, sorry, no order from me!

It seems to be not an easy thing as if somebody would like to buy a new phone then it should be intact.
If you use the device for days then send it back, there is high chance it will not be intact and the next buyer may receive a device which is not really new.

So it is much better if you may meet with somebody around to see the device...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gpennells said:

While it should be noted that it shouldn't be abused as a free trial, especially as all the credit card transactions won't be free for Fx, let alone them getting a not-new device back, you do have a 14-day return window. Just handle it with care and you can return it close to original condition if you are unhappy with it.

• Like 3

The Netherlands, Hillegom (near Amsterdam)

Not having to use a touchscreen anymore, and the fact it resembles the nokia E7 (which has been my favorite phone ever, but after my third one died and Microsoft took over, I was done) I was sold.

Edited by Stucadoor2
Bold for location
  • Like 2

With everything going on in the world right now, probably not a good idea to sticky this thread to the top of the forum...

Feel free to bring it back when things settle down, but just a suggestion

Edited by npatel1050
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1