Help show your Pro1/Pro1X to others close by

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let us help F(x)tec with some show casing! I hope everybody will flash it around and spread the word to everybody they think might be just a little bit interested, or might know one that is...

Am from Singapore. Yes, this is a great idea. 

Warsaw, Poland

Why does Fxtec not offer a try before you buy option?  Submit credit card details. Try Pro1 for 10 days. If you like it, keep it and credit card is billed. If you do not like it then return within 14 days and card charge is cancelled!   I would not buy without being able to see, feel and try it out first. At the moment I cannot do that so, sorry, no order from me!

2 hours ago, gpennells said:

Why does Fxtec not offer a try before you buy option?  Submit credit card details. Try Pro1 for 10 days. If you like it, keep it and credit card is billed. If you do not like it then return within 14 days and card charge is cancelled!   I would not buy without being able to see, feel and try it out first. At the moment I cannot do that so, sorry, no order from me!

It seems to be not an easy thing as if somebody would like to buy a new phone then it should be intact.
If you use the device for days then send it back, there is high chance it will not be intact and the next buyer may receive a device which is not really new.

So it is much better if you may meet with somebody around to see the device...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, gpennells said:

While it should be noted that it shouldn't be abused as a free trial, especially as all the credit card transactions won't be free for Fx, let alone them getting a not-new device back, you do have a 14-day return window. Just handle it with care and you can return it close to original condition if you are unhappy with it.

• Like 3

The Netherlands, Hillegom (near Amsterdam)

Not having to use a touchscreen anymore, and the fact it resembles the nokia E7 (which has been my favorite phone ever, but after my third one died and Microsoft took over, I was done) I was sold.

Edited by Stucadoor2
Bold for location
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, EskeRahn said:

Let us help F(x)tec with some show casing!

I hope everybody will flash it around and spread the word to everybody they think might be just a little bit interested, or might know one that is...

At Crackberry a guy was asking where he could try it hands on.

So if you are willing to be contacted by someone that wants a hands on before buying, here is a tread to post your

Country, state/region, nearest larger town,

Then people can create an account in here and send a PM to arrange further.

Please mark the geography in bold and/or a larger font, to make it easier for those browsing for a location near by.

Also keep discussions elsewhere, (or do it briefly), as I hope we will have hundreds helping. 😇

I live in Denmark, at Funen, Near Svendborg

Hej Eske, do you come to the capital sometimes by any chance? I live in Herlev, but without car, so coming to Svendborg is at least difficult. Already made the purchase, but still very unsure about it, mostly about the camera.

25 minutes ago, NokiaN900Nerd said:

Hej Eske, do you come to the capital sometimes by any chance? I live in Herlev, but without car, so coming to Svendborg is at least difficult. Already made the purchase, but still very unsure about it, mostly about the camera.

Camera is pretty good for me anyway.

The stock application has fair image quality (especially in dark condition) but modded Google Camera (like Pocophone's) has absolutely perfect image quality also in dark condition.

So hardware is really good and by using a better software, it has really good image quality (much better than my Moto G6 anyway).

19 hours ago, NokiaN900Nerd said:

As you requested, I took some photos using my Pro1 today.

These photos were just done, so there were no several shoots and long setups, just some simple photos...
These photos were taken by a GCam port (Pocophone) using HDR+ setting turned on, so it definitively manipulates the photos but I have not edited them.
You can see them here.

I took only two photos using stock camera and put it here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, VaZso said:

As you requested, I took some photos using my Pro1 today.

These photos were just done, so there were no several shoots and long setups, just some simple photos...
These photos were taken by a GCam port (Pocophone) using HDR+ setting turned on, so it definitively manipulates the photos but I have not edited them.
You can see them here.

I took only two photos using stock camera and put it here.

Man, huge thanks for this, that gave me a much better imagination of, what I can expect at the moment.

I'm very much into photography, and so far, my Samsung was at least the camera to take along for the usual family shots and snaps, instead of having to lug my whole full frame gear around. 

Now waiting eagerly for my turn to finally touch a phone keyboard again!!

Have a nice evening, and stay healthy

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • EskeRahn changed the title to Help show your Pro1/Pro1X to others close by
  • EskeRahn pinned this topic
  • EskeRahn unpinned this topic