On the pre-production status

14 minutes ago, anonim001 said:

Just to clarify - I meant users who got "stock assigned" mails. Sorry for misunderstanding 

No, not yet. Until further notice by Erik, the safest guess is to assume the EU part of the second batch is still in transit to their regional warehouse. Erik mentioned earlier this week that it was due to arrive at their UK warehouse yesterday, so either it did arrive and F(x)tec are currently processing the shipping labels and tracking numbers (which undoubtedly takes some time), or they are still waiting for the warehouse delivery. The transit of this part of the batch is taking unusually long compared to the APAC part or to the first batch (except US part) though, I hope everything is going well with it.

Edited by matf
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Here is the quote from Erik's message from last Friday.

"The EU stock from the 2nd batch is also in transit and it's due to arrive in our UK-based warehouse early next week for all of those who received their stock assigned notices. There are slightly less EU devices with the 2nd batch, as the 2nd batch is compensating for the still stuck 1st US batch.

Our 3rd batch is leaving the factory this week on its way to our Hong Kong logistics hub, and I expect that customers from the 3rd batch will receive their stock assigned letters early next week. This new batch will have more EU QWERTZ devices, even though that won't cover all of our QWERTZ pre-orders just yet."

I'm really chilled and I can wait for a phone but I'm a very accurate german 😄 😄

The devices are shipped in the order in which they are ordered and paid????

I have Ordernumber

[Order #57**]

and paid

(February 28, 2019)

For me it is not that late and no sign that it will delivered in any batch.

It's just a question to know how a company (fxtec) works correctly.

2 minutes ago, PanicBrothers said:

I'm really chilled and I can wait for a phone but I'm a very accurate german 😄 😄

The devices are shipped in the order in which they are ordered and paid????

I have Ordernumber

[Order #57**]

and paid

(February 28, 2019)

For me it is not that late and no sign that it will delivered in any batch.

It's just a question to know how a company (fxtec) works correctly.

Nobody was able to pay before July 31st, 2019.  I am guessing February 28 is when you preordered.  

They were supposed to be shipped first to those who paid and had a coupon and then shipped to the rest based on payment date (which itself was somewhat based on order number, since the lower your order number, the sooner you could pay).  There have been examples of people getting phones that don't follow this logic, so it is unclear what order they are using now.

• Like 1

Sorry I took the Mail from my Pre-Order the 28.Feb.

I paid at 31.07.2019 via Credit Card

Hi Jan,

Just to let you know — we've received your order #57**, and it is now being processed:

So you can tell that the company fx tech does not guarantee a correct sequence. Let us hope that the technology in the device is better than the logistics 😉 😉

• Haha 4
On 12/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, Craig said:

Mine arrived.  Made a video opening and booting it.  Not very interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDnrt8pJQ0

That satisfaction face à 8'20'' after some getting used to is quite what makes me so eagerly looking forward to receiving mine. You look like "Alright I was wrong boy, now we're talking."

Edited by matf
12 minutes ago, Zimeon said:

Still no stock assigned, nothing for qwerz eu 😕

Also still have no stock assigned mail for IGG / EU / QWERTZ order.

I feel no chance of receiving it before Christmas as there are only seven working days remaining and they need maybe 4-5 working days for delivery from UK to have any chance to arrive. :classic_sad:

So, practically, they have about two working days to ship my unit from UK while there is not even a stock assignment mail for me.

Also almost no chance to arrive this year as there are only two working days after Christmas in this year. :classic_sad:

8 hours ago, Raksura said:

Wait, I must I've missed something. In what post did f(x)tec say that?

Erik said that earlier. See the post below. Erik was talking about 3rd batch which includes more QWERTZ devices.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, Erik said:

As far as I know it's on the move, we just haven't sent the stock assignment emails yet. I am checking with Liangchen who is China right now to see if there's a change.

Pro1 Pre-Orders Updates thead:

"Our 3rd batch is leaving the factory this week on its way to our Hong Kong logistics hub, and I expect that customers from the 3rd batch will receive their stock assigned letters early next week. This new batch will have more EU QWERTZ devices, even though that won't cover all of our QWERTZ pre-orders just yet."

Edited by FlyingAntero
2 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

Erik said that earlier. See the post below.

Oh, I guess we read that differently, then.

To me, the message does not state that the devices left the factory. I understand it to mean that Erik had the same info as we did, and so assumed that they did indeed left the factory, but wasn't sure and was going to ask for confirmation (which is also what we're trying to get) and report back. From your message, I thought confirmation was given somewhere.

Edited by Raksura
15 hours ago, matf said:

That satisfaction face à 8'20'' after some getting used to is quite what makes me so eagerly looking forward to receiving mine. You look like "Alright I was wrong boy, now we're talking."

This is the second time I post this in a different thread (the thread about people who received their phone) and see it appear in this one. I'm confused. The first time, I thought it was my mistake, but i carefully checked the second time. Is it a known bug?

Edited by matf
1 minute ago, matf said:

This is the second time I post this in a different thread (the thread about people who received their phone) and see it appear in this one. I'm confused. Is it a known bug?

That thread is meant to only contain messages of people indicating that they received stock assigned or tracking number emails (or phones). Other messages get merged into this thread.

58 minutes ago, bastib83 said:

meaningless talk, nothing changed at my qewrtz order from april >_> 
btw: they said me im in the 2nd batch. (prev. lie)

FxLies Lost1

Then you probably were until that batch was shrunk by the light leaking issue. I suppose you should be in the third batch now.

🤣🤣

This I got 31.07.2019 :

We’re excited to announce that you are now one step closer to becoming one of the first to get your hands on the Pro1.

We are beginning the manufacturing in the next few weeks with estimated first shipping to pre-order customers during the  2nd week of September.

😂😂

We all failed...fxtech means 2. week of September 2020. Now I'm also excited again, I understand it now better 😄 😄

The Snapdragon 835 is an old bastard and we may have 6G network 😄 😄 and Android 12.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, FlyingAntero said:

Erik said that earlier. See the post below. Erik was talking about 3rd batch which includes more QWERTZ devices.

Pro1 Pre-Orders Updates thead:

"Our 3rd batch is leaving the factory this week on its way to our Hong Kong logistics hub, and I expect that customers from the 3rd batch will receive their stock assigned letters early next week. This new batch will have more EU QWERTZ devices, even though that won't cover all of our QWERTZ pre-orders just yet."

Well, he said that the the batch is leaving the factory, not that it had left already. He also said that he would expect 3-ers to get stock assignment letters early this week.  I'm not saying that it didn't leave the factory, only that we don't have confirmation of that.

59 minutes ago, Jacob_S said:

Then you probably were until that batch was shrunk by the light leaking issue. I suppose you should be in the third batch now.

They still have IGG orders to catch up on, so don't get your hopes up unless you're one of them.

• Like 1

All hair splitting.

FXTECH is unable to guarantee decent production. What started as a really good idea is now missing out on becoming a good product. In addition, the list of errors in the device is getting longer and longer. The pre-orders will have been enough to make a profit and I bet that a new idea will soon be presented where you can pre-order again. The Moto-Mod keyboard died in the same way.

• Sad 2
19 hours ago, PanicBrothers said:

Sorry I took the Mail from my Pre-Order the 28.Feb.

I paid at 31.07.2019 via Credit Card

Hi Jan,

Just to let you know — we've received your order #57**, and it is now being processed:

So you can tell that the company fx tech does not guarantee a correct sequence. Let us hope that the technology in the device is better than the logistics 😉 😉

(no igg, qwerty, EU plug)

I also preordered within two hours of the email announcement on February 28th. I too have a #57xx. Also when the payment email arrived, I paid via CC within two hours... I was told that I would be part of batch two. 

According to the team, orders are assigned and shipped based on IGG, preorder # and how fast we paid.  This indicates that a #10xxx could be prioritized based on payment. Although IGG tends to get first dibs they could be placed at the end of the line due to late payment.

As for you @PanicBrothers and I have no idea where we stand. my payment was successful, my guess is that CC takes a bit to process. and that this delay of cash payment set us back

Edited by rob
more details
2 minutes ago, PanicBrothers said:

We can definitely say that we pay faster than we get something 😄 😄

Its kind of strange that in the account “order” section indicates “future payment” as well as “processing”. I asked about my payment and order details and was told that im all paid up and that they see how quick we paid, they speculated I would be second batch.

All future contact with customer service has been terrible, they dont read messages, reply with canned responses and instead directed me to the community.

• Sad 1