On the pre-production status

5 minutes ago, Doktor Oswaldo said:

This Forum which is the official Forum but we are more or less alone

They had at one point stated that this is meant as a user-to-user forum. But of course that does not yet make much sense until we all have our Pro1s and can share experiences. Currently it is a 'one way street' of info...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. The product is on its way from the factory to the regional fulfilment warehouse with customs clearance to follow. We will notify you once tracking details are available.

Thanks for your support and continuous patience.

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, helder_alemao said:

Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. The product is on its way from the factory to the regional fulfilment warehouse with customs clearance to follow. We will notify you once tracking details are available.

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

Lucky You! Did You also post that on TMO or do we have 2 notifications confirmed?

25 minutes ago, helder_alemao said:

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

Awesome, congrats! It makes all of us hopeful that we also will receive one of those emails at some point xP

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, helder_alemao said:

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

Are you from Asia?

8 minutes ago, ddark-il said:

Another notification here.

No Idea if it's EU or Asia fulfillment center, I'm right in the middle(Israel)

With coupon or regular order ?
In wichich range or orderNumber are you ?

AFAIK, everything not EU/US will be fullfiled from Hongkong.

Edited by mcdinner
addition
  • Like 1
Dear Steffen,

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

There we go and I live in Germany. My order number is in the low 5 digit area.

Edited by SteffenWi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, SteffenWi said:

There we go and I live in Germany. My order number is in the low 5 digit area.

Did you order QWERTY or QWERTZ. My order number is 11xxx, used Indiegogo voucher and ordered QWERTZ. I haven't got any mail yet. Order status is "processing"

4 minutes ago, FlyingAntero said:

Did you order QWERTY or QWERTZ. My order number is 11xxx, used Indiegogo voucher and ordered QWERTZ. I haven't got any mail yet. Order status is "processing"

I ordered QWERTZ and used an Idiegogo voucher as well. I'm guessing your email will arrive shortly. In any case, depending on how they ship these, it will take at least 7 to 10 days until these devices arrive. Just for customs you need to add 2 days since these are the first devices of that type to  go through customs (I had the pleasure of that experience a decade ago...had to come to the customs office. People that had ordered the same device after me and that were in the area of that same custom office didn't have to go once mine got through)

If they go by ship...well, takes at least 3 weeks for the ship + truck time depending on which harbour it arrives at.

Edited by SteffenWi
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, SteffenWi said:

I ordered QWERTZ and used an Idiegogo voucher as well. I'm guessing your email will arrive shortly. In any case, depending on how they ship these, it will take at least 7 to 10 days until these devices arrive. Just for customs you need to add 2 days since these are the first devices of that type to  go through customs (I had the pleasure of that experience a decade ago...had to come to the customs office. People that had ordered the same device after me and that were in the area of that same custom office didn't have to go once mine got through)

If shipped within EU customs should not be involved anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

If shipped within EU customs should not be involved anymore.

oh, you mean because first 'contact' with EU land would be outside of Germany. Yeah, might be true. That way FxTec would have to deal with them. I hadn't thought of that.

I guess in that case, remove the two days of 'maybe customs' and add a day for the delivery network to get the phone to the target country.

Edited by SteffenWi
1 minute ago, SteffenWi said:

oh, you mean because first 'contact' with EU land would be outside of Germany. Yeah, might be true. That way FxTec would have to deal with them. I hadn't thought of that.

I guess in that case, remove the two days of 'maybe customs' and add a day for the truck to make its way to the target country.

We also payed VAT in the order.

5 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

We also payed VAT in the order.

yes?! That isn't why I thought customs office would be involved.

This is a tech product, manufactured in China and not from a big company. German customs love to look into these. See if they have the necessary certifications (CE logo), that there is a german section in the manual (even if it just says that you have to download the german manual from the company's website) and some other 'stuff'. I remember back when the Pebble watch was finally being delivered to people some were nearly destroyed because of missing documents (EG conformation declaration, not in a proper parcel, no proper billing information, no warning label on the parcel that a batterie is inside and so on). German news article from way back: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Deutscher-Zoll-verhindert-Einfuhr-von-Pebble-Smartwatches-1833590.html

1 minute ago, SteffenWi said:

yes?! That isn't why I thought customs office would be involved.

This is a tech product, manufactured in China and not from a big company. German customs love to look into these. See if they have the necessary certifications (CE logo), that there is a german section in the manual (even if it just says that you have to download the german manual from the company's website) and some other 'stuff'. I remember back when the Pebble watch was finally being delivered to people some were nearly destroyed because of missing documents (EG conformation declaration, not in a proper parcel, no proper billing information, no warning label on the parcel that a batterie is inside and so on). German news article from way back: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Deutscher-Zoll-verhindert-Einfuhr-von-Pebble-Smartwatches-1833590.html

Yes, I remember that, but pebble was sent from China? directly. 
Never had a package from within EU that got checked by customs.

4 minutes ago, mcdinner said:

Yes, I remember that, but pebble was sent from China? directly. 
Never had a package from within EU that got checked by customs.

me neither, but I'm not really familiar with how that works. I would expect our custom office to check a new device out when it first enters Germany, regardless from where it comes. However, I have discovered in the past that my expectations of how things work are...a bit too high/complicated ;).

4 minutes ago, matf said:

I got the e-mail notification too. Did we all get it? Otherwise, it probably is just for the first batch.

I have not got the mail, at least not yet. I paid the order 1st of August.

Edited by FlyingAntero
  • EskeRahn unpinned and unfeatured this topic