On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, glumreaper said:

Same. What's your order number? I'm #17xxx and no stock allocation notification yet.

I ordered pretty late so I shouldn't be surprised. Mine starts with 3 :B  Hopefully they're true to their word that all of the preorders will be fulfilled this year 

1 minute ago, rejujacob said:

Nice! What's the status in your order? Has it changed from "processing"?

Nope.  Still the same as it has been.  I suspect that won't change until it is actually shipped to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FlyingAntero said:

Did you order QWERTY or QWERTZ. My order number is 11xxx, used Indiegogo voucher and ordered QWERTZ. I haven't got any mail yet. Order status is "processing"

They have answered multiple times that it will say "Processing" until it is sent FROM the Fulfilment Warehouses - yes a bit confusing....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, EskeRahn said:

They have answered multiple times that it will say "Processing" until it is sent FROM the Fulfilment Warehouses - yes a bit confusing....

Yes, I know that. I just wanted to point out that my order is still valid. I used Indiegogo coupon and paid 1st of August (order number 11xxx). I haven't got any mail yet. I really hope that the mail is on its way.

Thats great news! so finally its happening and hope everyone will get this notification soon.

Congratulation to the lucky ones who got the notifications. you guys must be very happy, enjoy!

Although my order is 9xxx but i am not with Indiegogo coupon, so i guess for me its still a long wait.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kashif said:

netman, how do you guys do these great photos?

I was asked to keep that a secret, sorry about that 😄 (edit: but I can't take credit myself, wish I was that smooth).

Edited by netman
  • Haha 2

There shouldn't be any order WITHOUT Moto Mod code at first batch.

Liangchen said.

This fits what they told us before: people with vouchers are (justifiably) going first. This was a message reacting so someone without voucher getting the notification about shipping, so we can't be sure that all people with vouchers are going to get in it the first batch. Thus, no way to know for sure if you're going to see the notification.

• Thanks 1

I realize that I may be disqualified now from doing any more "Calm down and lets root for the team" posts 🙄, but I truly hope and expect that they will keep their promise that the second batch will follow on in short order and that batches will keep rolling. We don't know what size any batch is, but I sincerely hope all pre-orders will be handled in November.

If only because my wife may want it when she sees mine and I don't want to have too wait to long for a new order once she takes mine. 😨 😂

Good luck to everyone.

Edited by Hook
typo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
Just now, Hook said:

If only because my wife may want it when she sees mine and I don't want to have to wait to long for a new order once she takes mine. 😨 😂

^ This! I am also expecting to send some people F(x)tecs way once they see mine :). Not everyone is desperate/brave/stupid/cool enough to join a pre-order, especially before seeing completely ready final hardware. The faster retail straightforward sales begin the easier it'd be for the phones to advertise themselves and bring keyboards back in style :).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your message.

As the first batch has now been delegated to it's orders, it doesn't look like your order will be included in this batch. Realistically, the next batch, which is much bigger than the first one, will arrive and it will be ready for shipping in the mid-November.

Once your tracking information is available, it will be emailed to you.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
F(x)tec Support

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, glumreaper said:

I don't wish to add any extra negativity to this thread. But I find it annoying that FXTec are posting updates on third-party message boards, but not answering questions on their own.

Yeah me too, but you must remember. What Chen is posting on TMO is no FxTec-Statement it is a private statement from Chen on a board he has used for years.
So I think the actual problem is not in posting there but in the messy communication altogether.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

That's the word - communication has been a total mess. Surely a quick note to Erik to say "please can you update the forum to say that all IGG orders have now been allocated, next batch to follow in mid-November" wouldn't take much. But it would do wonders for those folk still waiting and wondering.

• Like 1

Grats everyone who's in the first batch!! 

Can't wait to see the pictures of everyone 😄

BTW is anyone going to make an unboxing/impression video per chance?
Or some other kind of review? @EskeRahn Are you going to update your review with a comparison of the final product vs the prototype you got?

Really curious how the device is in everyday use 🙂 
*hyped* 

• Like 1
  • EskeRahn unpinned and unfeatured this topic