On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dany303 said:

you will get your devices faster - I just cancelled the rest of my order ;D

have fun waiting, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that everyone here gets a device.

Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated, dare I hope it was a QWERTZ? 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
On 6/10/2020 at 6:25 PM, Rob. S. said:

I don't know if that still holds, but beside the obvious criteria, most obviously date of purchase, since those corona-caused supply shortages also type of keyboard, specific shippings sometimes were also being grouped by destination region. And whatever it was – although I suppose Fxtec really tried, it became clear quite soon that they couldn't really guarantee that shippings unfailingly follow date of purchase (it never was order number anyway, but in this case it is obvious that there must be many #3xxxx orders still open which were paid before any #48xxx order, too, mine being one of them, as I paid order #36xxx the day I placed it, if I remember correctly).

COVID has really screwed with things regarding shipping, I've done a lot of orders in the last few days (Including a Pro1, Order #55xxx) and yeah, some places you simply can't ship to/from at the moment for a reasonable cost. (eg. I've got some used PC parts coming, PhysX PPU from Texas? No problem. Radeon x1950Pro from England? Not an issue. A second x1950Pro from Germany? Fifty Euros to ship to Australia because we have to pay for premium shipping to get DHL to ship here.)

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the skipped over orders had something along those lines going on. It really should be communicated, though.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ohkami_b said:

oh wow, i just checked your previous posts and found this from february 2020: "#12xxx IGG EU QWERTY". my order # is 34xxx, not even close. if they are shipping 12xxx now i guess i better cancel. and hope they have money to refund.

There's not much correlation between order number and delivery time. Look up what we assume to be the sorting algorithm for order delivery.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ohkami_b said:

oh wow, i just checked your previous posts and found this from february 2020: "#12xxx IGG EU QWERTY". my order # is 34xxx, not even close. if they are shipping 12xxx now i guess i better cancel. and hope they have money to refund.

i hope so, too - i will report here on success or failure.

5 hours ago, ohkami_b said:

My order Is #18xxx still june they are unable to deliver, this is how their management...

6 hours ago, ohkami_b said:

Mine was sent in march but for unknown reasons never reached me. Then was the virus and everything was delayed. It was successfully sent for the second time a week ago

• Like 2

They were talking about 2-3 weeks, so the update may come soon.

It's kind of sad, I'm at the point where I don't really care anymore at all.

I hope they get it together. I'm waiting for over 10 months now.

Canceling now seems to be the worse option.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

Latest info from Fxtec was on June 4:

That said, another update wouldn't hurt. Nor would sending me my phone 😉 

It's not posted in the official update thread. That said, we're fast approaching 1 month from that post as well

Edited by npatel1050
3 minutes ago, npatel1050 said:

It's not posted in the official update thread

I know... It's just as official, though. All the other posts there since the end of January came from users and had been moved there from this thread by @EskeRahn. I suppose he just happened to overlook this last one... I guess you should have got it by e-mail, too, though, if you're an orderer or pre-orderer; or didn't you?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, manaofujiwara said:

In Japan, a retailer announced today that Pro1 will be sold on July 4th.

Maybe they already know something - I also hope pre-ordered customers will also have a surprise soon (I know nothing anyway).

• Like 1