On the pre-production status

Starting to get a little worried now it's been almost a month of radio silence not even the standard fxtec email of we promise we're working hard to get the devices made and shipped. I'm wondering now if that bit about trying to negotiate batches every 2-3 weeks means that 0 devices are getting made as their original contract was up. Has anyone on the forum actually received a device in the last month?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lmckenna said:

Starting to get a little worried now it's been almost a month of radio silence not even the standard fxtec email of we promise we're working hard to get the devices made and shipped. I'm wondering now if that bit about trying to negotiate batches every 2-3 weeks means that 0 devices are getting made as their original contract was up. Has anyone on the forum actually received a device in the last month?

Yes, I received my Pro1 two weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, __fastcall said:

Just a heads up, according to the support, I will get it shipped in 1.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed if that's really the case.  🙂

🤤🤪🤤🤪🤤🤪🤤

313XX / QWERTZ

Paid in August

FIFY 

Edited by Slion
6 hours ago, Snart said:

I just got the money for the pro1 if i order today how long might it even take for the phone to reach me in germany  ? 

Not anytime soon, the webpage says shipping in 10-12 weeks. But at least they updated it and now it's somewhat accurate...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Snart said:

I just got the money for the pro1 if i order today how long might it even take for the phone to reach me in germany  ? 

Don't expect it before Christmas.

• Like 1
On 7/3/2020 at 3:03 PM, __fastcall said:

Just a heads up, according to the support, I will get it shipped in 1.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed if that's really the case.  🙂

313XX / QWERTZ

Paid in August

Keeping my word like FxTec does theirs.

Got my allocation. 🙂

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

New mailing from Fxtec: 

Hello!

We hope you are well and keeping safe.

We just wanted to get in touch to give you an update with regards to 
manufacturing and shipping of remaining customer orders, but also to 
fill you in on everything that has been going on with the F(x)tec team.

We are still currently understaffed as some of the F(x)tec team are 
on on furlough. This has undoubtedly resulted in our customer service
and email responses taking much longer than usual to sort through and 
respond to, and for this we really do apologise. We are working through 
queries as quickly as we can.

We have also recently experienced additional difficulties with regards
to manufacturing and shipping of Pro1 devices, as delayed components 
deliveries have held up production processes. Our factory in China has 
struggled to source some important parts needed to complete remaining 
devices, however we are now ready to ship the next batch of devices and 
have already updated customers that we have allocated stock to.

We understand such delays are frustrating, but we really are getting 
there. These issues have been completely out of our control and we had 
originally postponed sending round an update with the hope of resolving 
the above issues and getting things moving slightly quicker than this. 

Thank you so much for your continued patience and support.

Sincerely,

Team F(x)tec

Even After one year still they have so many excuses..

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Even After one year still they have so many excuses..

Well the pandemic is still not over...and it's true. I just recently lost my job because of it. I was working in tourism as a booking agent and the industry is still crushed to a pulp. I am just surprised it still widely affects so many things. Super sucks.

• Sad 5
20 minutes ago, internationaltraitor said:

question to those, and those in USA.

from the time of the first email of allocation.

to the second email of the shipping details and tracking number.

how long did it take to arrive at your doorstep ?

Don't really know how helpful this will be.  I got mine last December and that was a really different world, for shipping as well.  I was told on Thursday December 5th that my order was completed.  I'm pretty sure I had a notification from FedEx the next day showing the package in Hong King.  It then sat there the entire week-end and then began moving on Monday.  It went to Alaska before coming into the big FedEx hub in Memphis and still managed to reach me in Virginia by Tuesday afternoon.

International shipping has been affected like everything else by the Covid stuff, so I would probably expect it to take a little longer.

But fingers crossed for you. 🤞

Edited by Hook
  • Like 2

STOCK ASSIGNED! I can't believe this day came:

You’ll be pleased to hear that we have now allocated stock to your order, which is due to be shipped on Thursday/Friday this week. We will send you another email with your shipping information and tracking details in soon, so please keep an eye out for further updates. 

We would just like to say thank you so much for your ongoing patience and support, especially over the last few months. It has been tough but we are pushing through & we know the Pro1 will be worth the wait.

Order #15XXX, paid on August 2nd 2019.

Thank you for keeping on keeping on, Fxtec.

EDIT: Forgot my motto. Power to the keyboard! 😁

Edited by agent008
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Tsunero said:

Well the pandemic is still not over...and it's true. I just recently lost my job because of it. I was working in tourism as a booking agent and the industry is still crushed to a pulp. I am just surprised it still widely affects so many things. Super sucks.

I'm Sorry for your job. Hope situation get well soon. I accept pandemic is there, But I'm real angry on Fx Tec.. because Even people order after pre-order are getting deliveries, retailers also have the device but the pre order are still waiting...one year after making payment.

• Like 1

Just to clarify, my order is also a pre-order. I hope my being glad stock was finally assigned isn't off-putting or anxiety-inducing for anyone, sorry.

The idea behind my posting about it is also to let people know that things are moving along.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bruce Wayne said:

I'm Sorry for your job. Hope situation get well soon. I accept pandemic is there, But I'm real angry on Fx Tec.. because Even people order after pre-order are getting deliveries, retailers also have the device but the pre order are still waiting...one year after making payment.

Thanks, I will find another one eventually, hopefully...

I know the pain of waiting, I also waited like 10 months for mine to ship and they pulled the same retailers getting it sooner and selling it for many of us too. I think they got way too many pre-orders than estimated and that ended up creating this utter chaos, then came the pandemic on top of that. Eventually you will get yours. For me it was worth the long wait. I want to get at least 5 solid years out of this phone.

3 hours ago, Tsunero said:

I want to get at least 5 solid years out of this phone.

Good luck with that, be prepared for a bumpy ride. First the battery life is less than impressive to start with, so in five years time you may have to charge it five times a day. Then the quality and longevity of some of the components has yet to be proven. The weakest link being certainly the display.

On the plus side reparability is really good. So providing that you are stock up on spare parts you should be alright. You can start by ordering a second one 😁

Edited by Slion
  • Sad 1