On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, bollstedt said:

So, if you have not gotten any fulfillment e-mail today, that means you are in the third batch. right?

I don't think (however, I don't know "today" means which time zone, it is 19:44 here).

So, I should be in the second batch as an IGG preorderer and still not received e-mail about it.
Also, I think "Will send out fulfillment mails later" statement doesn't mean later in today but maybe later next week.

Also they said most of the preorderers they wanted to be in second batch, so there is a high chance you may also. 🙂

Edited by VaZso
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
51 minutes ago, bollstedt said:

So, if you have not gotten any fulfillment e-mail today, that means you are in the third batch. right?

When the second batch leaves the factory by the end of this week (yes, it was mid week before but this way we get more devices), it will take a couple of days to get to the warehouses in Europe, USA and Asia/Oceanea. With faster customs and no other shipping issues of course.

So the earliest that you can expect a mail would be mid-next-week, which doesn't mean that you couldn't receive your device just a day later.

I guess that by the end of next week most of us will have a Pro1 in their mail, although I don't think that regular placed orders (after preorders) will be in this batch. They would have told us if that was the case.

But please don't start speculation again!

2 hours ago, bollstedt said:

They've only sent out fulfillment emails to first batch.   When someone gets one from second batch, I'm sure they'll post in the thread for it, but if I had to guess that won't be til next week, but that's just a guess.    So if you haven't gotten a stock allocated email by now, you're not in the first batch.  That's the only conclusion you can draw.   And first batch delivery is already in progress this week.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

😉 Maybe we all read it wrong... No batches but bitches... I wait for the second bitch 😂

Three Swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched Swiss witch-bitches, wish to watch Swiss Swatch watch switches. Which Swiss witch-bitch which wishes to be a switched Swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which Swiss Swatch watch switch?

Edited by PanicBrothers
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
2 hours ago, PanicBrothers said:

😉 Maybe we all read it wrong... No batches but bitches... I wait for the second bitch 😂

Three Swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched Swiss witch-bitches, wish to watch Swiss Swatch watch switches. Which Swiss witch-bitch which wishes to be a switched Swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which Swiss Swatch watch switch?

....Who let that bee in here ? 😜

• Haha 1
On 11/19/2019 at 7:10 PM, TeZtdevice said:

My "unboxing"....keep it simple.
Another proof of reality for all unbelievers 🙂

https://youtu.be/hn4RHNfDPLE

Nice work. I was really hoping you would show how well it fits in the sleeve and what the sleeve is made of.  I've been using the leather slip case for my Priv for about 3 years and being made from Nappa leather it just improves with age,

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, PC_ said:

Nice work. I was really hoping you would show how well it fits in the sleeve and what the sleeve is made of.  I've been using the leather slip case for my Priv for about 3 years and being made from Nappa leather it just improves with age,

I will post a picture tomorrow evening

• Thanks 3
On 11/18/2019 at 3:30 PM, Erik said:

Yes and no. Early-December is the time within which we expect all Pro1 pre-orders to have been shipped. As you might know, we want to be in general availability with a stock surplus at least 1 week before Christmas. From now, until all orders are complete by early-December, our customers will still receive their stock assigned and dispatch notices as soon as units are produced and are on their way to the logistics warehouses.

This and the posts afterwards (as I wrote 3 pages ago). 

If somebody has problems with understanding why a small company takes so long to develop and ship a product for the first time, this may help you.
For me it really helped understand the numerous difficulties and you get a lot of details that companies couldn't give you.

PS: I don't know why it embeds or how I prevent that. Sorry!

• Thanks 5
5 minutes ago, matti.kattainen said:

Shipping from New York got my attention. I thought that US customers didn't got devices yet because of customs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chenliangchen/status/1197610594117005312

Just because it is shipping from New York doesn't mean that's where the person got it.  I'm pretty sure you could walk in with the box without invoking a problem with customs, just as Chen was able to bring prototypes for the NYC demo event.