On the pre-production status

11 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

I'd say that "quote" is them rewording your quote to be how they read it. This is identified by them including the quote block as well. Thus it's an opinion.

I have no doubt that's how it was meant, but that's not how it was presented. He's been rude in the forum before; until today (in a different thread where he's pretending I don't exist and he's a nice person so people will help him) every single post of his I ever saw was obnoxious. He is a keyboard bully. He needs to shape up or ship out.

Edited by silversolver
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, silversolver said:

I have no doubt that's how it was meant, but that's not how it was presented. He's been rude in the forum before; until today (in a different thread where he's pretending I don't exist and he's a nice person so people will help him) every single post of his I ever saw was obnoxious. He is a keyboard bully. He needs to shape up or ship out.

Not saying anything about if they're obnoxious or not, but it's not libel. Especially if it's clear to you that's how they meant it.

Edited by Zamasu
2 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

Not saying anything about if they're obnoxious or not, but it's not libel. Especially if it's clear to you that's how they meant it.

Clear? No, it's not clear, but an assumption that seems reasonable. Sometimes what we did matters more than what we intended to do. I'm sure I have legal grounds to waste my resources to teach him a lesson by wasting his, but fortunately for him I have better uses for my resources.

1 hour ago, Zamasu said:

How would that be relevant to the production status? Please post that in a different thread instead of sliding this thread.

Well, I thought it was clear I just meant with a light tone that this thread is not the right place to argue on lawyer terms either. I guess I'll stick to the real core topic, it would be a shame to dilute the dense and non-speculative production information being posted since 87 pages.

Edited by matf
  • Haha 3

Out of curiosity, who even does the device assignments and what data does it depend on?
The current shipment has been sent from the factory end of last week. Surely it's already past the HK hub stage from that (or at least I really hope that's the case). So it's not somebody checking what devices actually are in the shipment and assigns based on that (rather than working with just a list or something). On the other hand Erik doesn't seem to know 100% where the boxes are right now or anyone else following up, but they're are somewhere on the way.
But if the devices are on the way and assignments don't depend on somebody looking at the shipment for real since they obviously can't now... what is the holdup on that?
Yeah, there's the chance that the timespan between assignment and shipping notice will be just shorter instead, but I just don't get the part where the assignment has not been done yet.

I didn't expect anything over the weekend, don't get me wrong. Just some Sunday thoughts while nothing else is happening.
If they are on the way it's still not impossible to get that one shipment out before Christmas, which would be nice.

13 hours ago, matf said:

I understand your frustration if you actually are IGG backer #26, perhaps it's due to one of those errors.

I've just checked. Order id #40 on IGG. I think that I'm the #26 backer, but some in front of me bought more than one. I remember #26 or #2X because I counted sometime ago, when it could be done. Frustration? 😄  You could add that I bought an Moto Z2 Force, which sits brand new in some drawer and my daily Relay 4G is dying. 

IF, either being #26 or #40 IGG backer, I have NO stock assigned so far of the 1-2-3 batches, the question is: how may phones were actually made and sent?!? 20? 25? 39? 

Like I've said earlier, maybe can someone explain to me like I'm a 4 year old...

Edited by Val
  • Like 3

I've already requested a refund last week, so that one lucky fella will receive their device earlier 🙂 I must admit, it has freed me from having to come to this forum to look for news about the batches (which I did daily). I could have been next in line, who knows, but I rather just order in 2020 when everything settles down and get it shipped the next day. I told myself (and here) that I would request a refund in mid December, and I followed through it, because of upcoming holidays that will just put everything on hold for weeks.

Edited by theo.hallenius
  • Like 1

Hi,

#11XXX, IGG backer, QWERTZ, paid 1 August 2019

still not even "stock assigned"...

I remember having posted something similar, but I expect to receive my device before Brexit end of next month. Or, more precisely, before 180 days of buyer protection are over.

I dont know, if it makes a difference, but I paid with paypal (it was only available for a short time). Does this influence the shipment order?

Good morning.

some of you here still think that a fair delivery is guaranteed if you order early and pay fast.

To kill this Dreams you can post here:

- Orderdate

- Ordernumber

- IGG coupon ?

- Model: QWERT or QWERTY

- Location ?

- Day of payment

- Stock assigned mail (Yes, or No)

- Trankingnumber received Date, if not "No"

- Phoine received

I have:

- Oderdate : 28.02.2019 at 13:36 pm

- Ordernumber: 5790

- IGG Coupon: No

- Day of Payment: 31.07.2019 at 15:19 PM

- Stock assigned mail : No

- Trackingnumber : No

- Phone received : No

People who receive the phone already we need here with a reply. This is the only way to compare.

Edited by PanicBrothers
3 minutes ago, fxtec said:

Ah, now I get it. 🙂 ... the joke, not the phone, unfortunately.

(I should choose a name, this is the first part of my <random-company>@<my-domain> email address. Like that, I get a hint, who "lost" my data to some spammers.)

You should use <your-name/pseudonym>+<random-company>@<your-domain> then you just need 1 mail address

Yes, I learned that recently (well, some years, but still late), but anyway, it's more or less the same result. It's my postfix anyway and I catch-all. Some really bad addresses, I do block totally. I did'nt try that, but blocking probably also works with the "+"-notation...

Anyway, this gets OT. 😉

I just want my phone! Please!! My current PhotonQ starts falling apart!!!

29 minutes ago, PanicBrothers said:

some of you here still think that a fair delivery is guaranteed if you order early and pay fast.

You left out "IGG coupon applied" as it is also a factor anyway... theoretically...

Edited by VaZso

You should also include IGG coupon, QWERTY/QWERTZ, location and timezone to the list.

I have:

- Oderdate : 3.4.2019 at 6:44 am UTC +2

- Ordernumber: 11xxx

- IGG coupon: Yes

- Model: QWERTZ

- Day of Payment: 1.8.2019 11.45 am UTC +2

- Stock assigned mail : No

- Trackingnumber : No

- Phone received : No

Edited by FlyingAntero

For me, here it is:

- Oder date : 2.4.2019 at 9:02 pm UTC +2 (April)

- Order number: 116xx

- IGG coupon: Yes

- Model: QWERTZ

- Payment request mail: 1.8.2019 09.56 am UTC +2 (August)

- Day of Payment: 1.8.2019 09.58 am UTC +2 (August)

- Stock assigned mail : No

- Tracking number : No

- Phone received : No

Hopefully this won't get merged into the usual thread, as this is interesting when we try to make our futile attempts at understanding how the shipping orders are determined.

Date of Pre-Order: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:20:07 (GMT)
Order Number: 103xx
IGG Coupon: No
Model: QWERTY
Date of Payment: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 06:06:37 (GMT)
Stock Assigned Email: No
Tracking Number: No
Phone Received: No

Edited by Raksura