On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, rubleaj said:

34xxx....I think it may be a hopeless exercise in patience to assume I stand any chance of being a part of this order haha

At the risk of getting your hopes up, I will add a reminder that a new order number is generated every time someone clicks "add to cart" and not actually orders it. You may not be as far away as you fear?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, EskeRahn said:

Indeed, and remember that the order number has no direct influence, the payment date has. I saw in the other thread one that has paid as late as August 19th had got a stock assigned.

We will talk about this later....

The product is currently in our fulfilment warehouse awaiting to be packaged up and shipped to you in the coming days. Our warehouse is processing the queue as quickly as possible before their shutdown for the Chinese New Year holidays.” 

loophole?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, rob said:

The product is currently in our fulfilment warehouse awaiting to be packaged up and shipped to you in the coming days. Our warehouse is processing the queue as quickly as possible before their shutdown for the Chinese New Year holidays.” 

loophole?

More like a difference of perspective, I guess. It's not the first time we have this issue. They may be considering the devices as dispatched once they are no longer in their hand, which is definitely a valid definition. I also understood dispatch to be either sending to the customer directly, or to their regional warehouse, but that doesn't really make that much of a difference if the fulfillment warehouse does indeed send them on time (i.e. before the CNY).

Edited by Raksura
1 hour ago, cmar said:

We will talk about this later....

1 hour ago, Xervious said:

I got stock assigned at 15xxx email. I paid right away once the option was available for pre-order though

1 hour ago, Raksura said:

I don't think you should start panicking before a few hours. The emails don't appear to all have been sent exactly at the same time (maybe to avoid spam filters?).

1 hour ago, EskeRahn said:

Indeed, and remember that the order number has no direct influence, the payment date has. I saw in the other thread one that has paid as late as August 19th had got a stock assigned.

Thank you all for your responses / friendly words / intent to help me keep my cool 🤣

I paid sort of quickly -- within the day if I recall correctly.

I'll keep an eye on my email including the spam folder. 

Edited by agent008
Misspelling
  • Like 1
Just now, OliverTypes said:

Finally someone in my # range 😅  Not giving up hope for today yet 😁

Bear in mind that they used an IGG coupon. I believe that F(x)tec is ensuring that all IGG coupons are fulfilled in this batch, regardless of their order number and payment date.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

I am a bit baffled to be honest. There are people who paid in August (non IGG) and got stock assigned.

I paid 31 July (with 6###) and still nothing. 😞

15 minutes ago, thodin said:

Still nothing from fxtech, looks like I'll have to cancel my order tomorrow, at least I'll get my money back as a gift for Chinese New Year 🙂

FxTec is sending out Mails pretty fast now. But they are not finished. It will maybe even take some more days.
But as long as your phone is in this batch it does not make a difference if you receive the mail now or in a few hours.
I would advise to hold on 2 more days or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pro1 shipping update January

Hello!

Good news! This message is to inform you that we have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. 

The product is currently in our fulfilment warehouse awaiting to be packaged up and shipped to you in the coming days. Our warehouse is processing the queue as quickly as possible before their shutdown for the Chinese New Year holidays.

We will be back in touch with your tracking details shortly.

Thanks for your support and continuous patience.

Kind regards,

F(x)tec Logistics

I got this email a few hours ago. Is this a "stock assigned" email? To me it just looks like the same mass mail service they've been using for the standard (semi-)monthly updates.

Just now, lameboyadvance said:

I got this email a few hours ago. Is this a "stock assigned" email? To me it just looks like the same mass mail service they've been using for the standard (semi-)monthly updates.

Yes. The following phrase does indicate it:

This message is to inform you that we have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order. 

I totally agree that message's header is misleading,

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Tsunero said:

I am a bit baffled to be honest. There are people who paid in August (non IGG) and got stock assigned.

I paid 31 July (with 6###) and still nothing. 😞

Yes because they said it depends on how many devices were ordered in your country altogether , not only on your date of payment

2 minutes ago, cmar said:

Yes because they said it depends on how many devices were ordered in your country altogether , not only on your date of payment

Yeah but I ordered from Hungary...I don't think we are well known so if I ended up pushed out to the end of the queue that's surprising...

I don't think the logic in the order in which the stock assigned messages are sent within a batch has to follow the logic of the order in which stock is assigned. But then again, we've pretty much seen that there is no trivially deducible logic to either anyway. The country thing simply makes it even harder. I'd try to compare US only orders to see past it.

If you want to try anyway: within the batch, not considering the country criterion, we can already remove date of payment, order number, and IGG status as the single factor for email delivery order.

Edited by Raksura
  • Like 1