Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

Got it just now. First impressions:

* Slider is difficult to open with just thumbs. It needs to be lifted a bit in the back.

* Keyboard is off with one position. Probably because i have the QWERTZ version. Will upgrade and reboot to see if it disappears.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, sdx said:

* Slider is difficult to open with just thumbs. It needs to be lifted a bit in the back.
* Keyboard is off with one position. Probably because i have the QWERTZ version. Will upgrade and reboot to see if it disappears.

• Opening mechanism will be better once you learn how to use it. 🙂
  • You should select German layout which will work with QWERTZ by default but you can even install FinQwerty which will install several layouts and you will be able to set up other layouts beginning with the name of FinQwerty. You should pick a suitable layout for QWERTZ model then.
Edited by VaZso
  • Thanks 1

My package had seen places. It passed through Japan, France, then managed to sneak in a Fedex location in Cologne, Germany, then returned to Roissy, France, travelled to another France location, then to Grâce-Hollogne, Belgium, before finally arriving to Sofia. Here's a hope it arrives with some country stickers all over it. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wonderful news! Pro1 is here.

Tracking status: Delivered, Monday 27.01.2020 at 14.42.

I am on my way to home after work so I was not able to receive it personally. I just asked delivery guy to leave it to my mail box. Can't wait to get home to unbox it. 

• Like 5

My pre-order was scheduled for delivery on 29th but tendered for delivery agent last Friday afternoon and it has been arrived today.
(That is my pre-order, my order from Dragonbox is here since 30th of December.)

I will see it when I am at home but finally my pre-order has arrived. 🙂

2 hours ago, sdx said:

The slider open, is NOT a straight push, as one intuitively will think. There are several ways to open it, see some including small slo-mo videos here

With the qwertZ you need to explicitly chose German. But I would STRONGLY suggest you Trying FinQWERTY, that supports Swedish layout adding the Å.

Originally scheduled for 1/29/2020 delivery, but has been half an hour from me since Saturday, and was now updated:

Hi, DAVID. Your package from EXPANSYS (HONG KONG) LIMITED is scheduled for delivery today.

SCHEDULED DELIVERY

Mon 1/27/2020 by 8:00pm

OUT FOR DELIVERY

ROSEVILLE, MN

Shortly...

Edited by david
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Pr0udDragon said:

Same for me. I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be a pattern...I certainly hope it isn't, but I also don't have much faith in FedEx.

Yeah, I'm really hoping not too. My phone (a once retired S4) is going to give out any day now so . I just hope that maybe by some miracle it will just suddenly show up today or tomorrow, but I'm pretty doubtful.

Yes, same thing, a scan at the same place every day since..

1 hour ago, pistikem said:

my Pro1 is stuck in Taiwan already for more than 4 days...  do other Canadians experience the same problem ?  could this be a customs issue ?  mine is supposed to be delivered in Montréal.

temp.png.1ee950d33d437300133b8eaf2d7bc668.png

17 hours ago, YelloDumpling said:

Finally got my PRO1, BUT the screen protector is a POS.    Wouldn't tear off the plastic at all;  Ended up ripping in half.    Now my screen is exposed until

I can find a suitable replacement.

Maybe this can help. at least within europe they seem to ship quite fast https://www.protectionfilms24.com/article/2x-brotect-flex-full-cover-screen-protector-fxtec-pro-1-5136682.html

edit: I have applied one and can't fully recommend, see: this post

Edited by netman
2 minutes ago, netman said:

Maybe this can help. at least within europe they seem to ship quite fast https://www.protectionfilms24.com/article/2x-brotect-flex-full-cover-screen-protector-fxtec-pro-1-5136682.html

Anyone have any idea how those would compare with the ones from china that some of us have bought?

27 minutes ago, netman said:

Ordered. I expect them to arrive before the phone, then 😉 

I never was fond of screen protector foils, but after managing to badly scratch my current phone (Gorilla Glass!) which I had hoped to sell for a decent bit of money, I guess I'll play safe with the Pro¹...

And these deserve support if only for explicitly naming the Pro¹!

Edited by Rob. S.