Jump to content
Krzysieq

Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Craig said:

I'm sure others are interesting in receipt in Australia...from first batch

Mine arrive this afternoon 🙂

 

Screenshot_20191120-131507.png

Edited by Noob
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the parcel today. Delivery guy confirmed that the package was missing the company name on the shipping label yesterday. I checked my emails and the email from FxTec clearly showed the company name. To anyone that is using a company address as delivery address: Contact FxTec to make sure they really include the company name on the shipping label.

 

On the old shipping label, instead of the company name, it had my name a second time. And the 'Straße' part read 'Straaye'.

Edited by SteffenWi
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received this email:

"I just wanted give you a quick update with regards to your headphones. They are being sent shortly, so you should receive them by middle to end of next week depending on postage times from london"

YES!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in the first batch (stock assigned) outside of North America not yet received tracking infoz?

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TeZtdevice said:

I just received this email:

"I just wanted give you a quick update with regards to your headphones. They are being sent shortly, so you should receive them by middle to end of next week depending on postage times from london"

YES!

London you say.... Where abouts?... Asking for a friend... 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 7:10 PM, TeZtdevice said:

My "unboxing"....keep it simple.
Another proof of reality for all unbelievers 🙂

https://youtu.be/hn4RHNfDPLE

Nice work. I was really hoping you would show how well it fits in the sleeve and what the sleeve is made of.  I've been using the leather slip case for my Priv for about 3 years and being made from Nappa leather it just improves with age,

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PC_ said:

Nice work. I was really hoping you would show how well it fits in the sleeve and what the sleeve is made of.  I've been using the leather slip case for my Priv for about 3 years and being made from Nappa leather it just improves with age,

I will post a picture tomorrow evening

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are more pictures.

- the sleeve is a little bit wider and taller as the phone. It's not easy to put the the phone in it and out. Therefore, it definitely doesn't fall out by itself!

- the protector fits really good to the screen -> full screen incl. edges (please ignore the bubbles 😂)

threema-20191123-195427-07c8b1b79f44bff9.jpg

threema-20191123-195429-0118cef3e42dbd1c.jpg

threema-20191123-195428-00c7c90a78e7a26e.jpg

threema-20191123-195429-7968a48a421a32ff.jpg

Edited by TeZtdevice
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received my new "stock assigned" email this morning.  It explicitly says it is headed from the factory to the fulfillment warehouse and then customs.  I'm first batch US., so this is my second stock assigned email-- the first one resulted in US Customs sending it back to HK.

I'm wondering if this is the first batch coming back with the right paperwork or if this is part of the second batch. Obviously, I'm excited in either case, but I'm hoping the latter because it means a lot of folks will be getting theirs soon.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hook said:

I just received my new "stock assigned" email this morning.  It explicitly says it is headed from the factory to the fulfillment warehouse and then customs.  I'm first batch US., so this is my second stock assigned email-- the first one resulted in US Customs sending it back to HK.

I'm wondering if this is the first batch coming back with the right paperwork or if this is part of the second batch. Obviously, I'm excited in either case, but I'm hoping the latter because it means a lot of folks will be getting theirs soon.

Great news! It should be the second larger one according to first section of this https://community.fxtec.com/topic/2461-pro1-pre-orders-updates/?do=findComment&comment=34883

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I'm hoping.  I may have received the email first because I already had stock assigned.  It could be the second batchers' email is coming soon.  I hope so.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Edited by netman
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my "stock assigned" mail today. Couldn't believe my eyes (order 12xxx, paid on 10.08 so quite a bit later than others), but it really came.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got another stock assigned email today  (US, IGG, first batch).   It suggested tracking numbers coming within the next week.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was posting on my own behalf, but here's a Japanese tweet that will likely not result in a forum post by itself:

They seem happy about the shipping notice.
So yeah, that's one for APAC.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine too - fedex 1224703xxxxx

Seems they're shipping US orders direct from HK too.... mine's still at the airport over there according to tracking.

email:image.png.1cde161698e3cc994c07f4388fd4af79.png

Edited by Craig
moderator xx'ed out some of the tracking number
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms