On the pre-production status

37 minutes ago, Noob said:

I'm in Australia, so yes it makes sense for delivery to be from HK rather than a Europe/US distribution centre.

Go Wallabies! LOL 

(Although I'm more of All Black fan. South American that did a High School exchange year in NZ waay back then - 2001).

Edited by agent008
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

Delivery time also makes sense then.

I wonder however why it took so long if the first batch was already processed by the end of october.
Also, Erik wrote (unofficially, of course) that people would get their devices by the end of this week even if tracking numbers aren't available yet. My week ends in two days, but maybe they live in another time zone.

//Edit: Thanks Liangchen for your sincere update.

Edited by SchattengestaIt
  • Haha 1

Hello Liangchen here.

We have been pushing for the delivery and shipping confirmation from our EU fulfilment centre since yesterday.

We didn't want to find excuses, but please bear in mind that it's not us who does the shipping, but our partners. 

What Erik wrote is what we thought, hoped, pushed. But there are certain things out of our expectation, like sometimes some extra documents required from factory and due to time difference it often became a day delay.

It is the first complete shipping for us and our partners along the whole logistics chain, it's the first time everyone is working together, so appreciate your understanding and forgiveness for some tiny delays and mistakes that could happen.

What we can solidly promise is the first stock in EU is indeed under process and should go out anytime under the next 24 hours. We will continue pushing our delivery carriers and share the tracking ASAP. 

The next batch is also planned and we will implement what we learned from the shipping this time and improve the delivery time.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 25
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

Hello Liangchen here.

We have been pushing for the delivery and shipping confirmation from our EU fulfilment centre since yesterday.

The next batch is also planned and we will implement what we learned from the shipping this time and improve the delivery time.

Thank you for the open and clear update. It's much appreciated.

Do you have any estimate when the next (second) batch will leave China?

Edited by glumreaper
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, glumreaper said:

Thank you for the open and clear update. It's much appreciated.

Do you game any estimate when the next (second) batch will leave China?

It will be mid-next week. The next batch will be bigger in quantity as the production process will also get smoother. Also hopefully with the experience we learned from the first batch shipping, we can also reduce time on the road. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 13
23 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

Hello Liangchen here.

We didn't want to find excuses, but please bear in mind that it's not us who does the shipping, but our partners. 

What Erik wrote is what we thought, hoped, pushed. But there are certain things out of our expectation, like sometimes some extra documents required from factory and due to time difference it often became a day delay.

It is the first complete shipping for us and our partners along the whole logistics chain, it's the first time everyone is working together, so appreciate your understanding and forgiveness for some tiny delays and mistakes that could happen.

What we can solidly promise is the first stock in EU is indeed under process and should go out anytime under the next 24 hours. We will continue pushing our delivery carriers and share the tracking ASAP. 

Wooooo!  Go Chen!  😁

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

Hello Liangchen here.

Thank you for the Update! It's good to see you here. I hope to see you here more often to talk about the pro1, not just for updates 🙂

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

It will be mid-next week. The next batch will be bigger in quantity as the production process will also get smoother. Also hopefully with the experience we learned from the first batch shipping, we can also reduce time on the road. 

@Waxberry I really hope it is the real Chen and not someone playing with my emotions! Lol. Thank you for the update and I can not stress enough at my absolute excitement to get this bad boy in my hand! 🙂

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dantegi said:

Same here. Just curious on when I should start vigorously checking my email and jumping for joy! 😄

Today we are experiencing a small hiccup on US custom declaration. Our shipping carrier (It's a well known US shipping carrier) is dealing with it and we will share update via email once we are clear of the status. 

It was a complicated scenario according to the carrier, and they are still working with the US custom, will share updates as soon as we have any.

This will also be a good learn to all the parties involved and we will certainly improve for the next time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 14
43 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

Hello Liangchen here.

Thank you very very much for this update!

This kind of updates should have been written the last weeks/months. Even if the news are about delays. No hard feeling. Just sincer.

Thank you very very much!!!

I am looking forward to write you a big thank you mail once I have a great qwertz-smartphone in my hands. 😀

• Like 6

Thanks for the update. These small delays are such a bummer though, but I'm sure you're more annoyed by things outside of your control. That 1 person already got a tracking code makes me feel a lot better though, and I hope EU/US follows soon. When they'll have their phones I'll certainly rest easy.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Zamasu said:

Thanks for the update. These small delays are such a bummer though, but I'm sure you're more annoyed by things outside of your control. That 1 person already got a tracking code makes me feel a lot better though, and I hope EU/US follows soon. When they'll have their phones I'll certainly rest easy.

I'm sure that's much more than one. 🙂

I am also put my finger crossed for the next bits to EU, it will happen and I really can't wait for the user to unbox it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
40 minutes ago, Waxberry said:

Today we are experiencing a small hiccup on US custom declaration. Our shipping carrier (It's a well known US shipping carrier) is dealing with it and we will share update via email once we are clear of the status. 

It was a complicated scenario according to the carrier, and they are still working with the US custom, will share updates as soon as we have any.

This will also be a good learn to all the parties involved and we will certainly improve for the next time.

This ! This is what i wanted ! of course  Custom are horible, Factory can be late and Delivery company can make mistake. Obviously paperwork to get approved and lisenced by company take a long time. But right there you did what wasn't been done for now, Raised a new issue to us right away, saying where and why.

Doing this help a lot when it come to trust. and it's easyer to wait for something when you see it moving slowly, clearing issue after issue, than just wayting in the dark.

Thankyou very much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, Waxberry said:

The next batch will be bigger in quantity as the production process will also get smoother. 

What percentage of pre-orders will be fulfilled with the 2nd batch please? 50%??

17 minutes ago, npatel1050 said:

Wondering the same thing. It would suck to think you're in the second batch and then have to wait for the third...

Guessing here, but I assume they will send out a similar mail on "stock assigned" for the second batch, when it has left the factory. So that should clear any doubt on second or third.

• Thanks 1