On the pre-production status

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had to create an account to chime in as a voice of reason here, because there is some seriously toxic entitlement going on in this thread. I, as I'm sure pretty much everyone else who actu

Thanks for pointing out before the mass panic :). Corrected to January as it was meant.

Some pages ago during December I requested a refund for preorder, and decided to wait till FxTec could actually deliver. Everything has been processed in a friendly and timely manner :-). What I can a

Posted Images

The support wrote me that being a QWERTZ customer (#38xxx), I can expect to get my phone before christmas, although they were more vague about it this time (which I prefer to high expectations).
They are still trying to ship every device (including the QWERTY ones) before christmas, but I guess that won't be possible.

However, it's rolling. I don't think we will get more delays in january, since the production capacity seems to be very high at the moment.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Erik said:

As far as I know it's on the move, we just haven't sent the stock assignment emails yet. I am checking with Liangchen who is China right now to see if there's a change.

PLEASE, respect the IGG backers first "rule", as promised but didn't applied so far.

EU, IGG (#26, if I remember correctly), #8XXX order

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

The support wrote me that being a QWERTZ customer (#38xxx), I can expect to get my phone before christmas, although they were more vague about it this time (which I prefer to high expectations).
They are still trying to ship every device (including the QWERTY ones) before christmas, but I guess that won't be possible.

However, it's rolling. I don't think we will get more delays in january, since the production capacity seems to be very high at the moment.

Well not sure if 38xxx matters in terms of order sequence in any way.

mine is 9xxx and paid on 1st aug and i have not heard anything yet.

so i cant imagine someone with 38xxx will get the device before xmas

4 minutes ago, Spider-Dan said:

Received mine yesterday at 4PM.

Waiting on some more testimonials from Google Fi subscribers or rooting procedures before I break the seal.

you've had it 24hours & not even taken it out of the box??!  My only waiting is for the delivery emails...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, kashif said:

Well not sure if 38xxx matters in terms of order sequence in any way.

mine is 9xxx and paid on 1st aug and i have not heard anything yet.

so i cant imagine someone with 38xxx will get the device before xmas

My order #5xxx (QWERTZ) and I haven't heard anything about per email yet.

So I will wait...

• Thanks 1

@kashif, @Hamradio Well, I can only tell you what the support wrote me. I also don't expect the device to ship by then (order number counts in my case since I ordered in september). But I could imagine that they want to finish one type of device (the qwertz version has less orders) to accelerate the entire production process.
We will see what happens and I have no problem to wait until next year, although I'm open for surprises.

Good luck for you two to receive the device soon.

• Like 2

Since April Fxtec NEVER kept promise, never!
This is what i become angry about....

is there anyone who will bet against the next 'promise' with me?

forumavatar.png

Support Team (FX Technology Limited)

25 Nov, 14:12 GMT

Dear Bastian,

Thanks for your message. I hope you’re doing well.

We are currently still shipping our earlier Pro1 pre-orders. We know this was delayed longer than it should have been, and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Realistically, your tracking details will be sent to you anytime before the 20th of December, as we plan to have 1-day shipping before Christmas, so we will have all pre-orders complete in time for the Christmas holidays.

Meanwhile, we are still shipping orders as soon as devices arrive in our logistics hubs. I would advise joining our community at https://community.fxtec.com where customers in similar positions as you are discussing what is shipped, who's received their device and in what order. We are now seeing the first feedback from users who had their Pro1 delivered.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, anonim001 said:

So... the week (I'm not talking about the weekend, nobody works then) is coming to an end, anybody from EU got a tracking number?

Nope... I am not an IGG backer but my pre-order number is 6xxx so I think I was pretty damn early. Maybe if I didn't request QWERTZ I would already have it... They didn't even bother to manufacture those first when supposedly there weren't many orders for it in the first place.

Edited by Tsunero
1 minute ago, Tsunero said:

Nope... I am not an IGG backer but my pre-order number is 6xxx so I think I was pretty damn early. Maybe if I didn't request QWERTZ I would already have it... They didn't even bother to manufacture those first when supposedly there weren't many orders for it in the first place.

what are you talking about? There have been QWERTZ devices already delivered even so that weren't many, but there also weren't many QWERTY devices before. It seems that also there a lot of QWERTZ (and also QWERTY) IGG backers left, so probably it wouldn't have made any difference what you ordered.

But it seems that the next QWERTZ shipment could be big enough that also non IGG backers could be satisfied (at least it sounds like that in the recent "news")

10 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

Don't feel left out, I'm 4xxx, non-IGG and QWERTY and I haven't heard anything either :classic_mellow:

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Tsunero said:

There were many QWERTZ devices in the first batch. However, due the issue with screen panels big amounth of devices had to be rebuit in the second batch. At the same time US customs blocked the shipment to US customers and factory had to manufacture QWERTY devices again. This is the reason why the amounth of QWERTZ devices were small on 2nd batch. 3rd batch should include more QWERTZ devices.

• Like 1