Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

Got mine! From a retailer, but since it was about as cheap as fxtec was selling them - I don't know why I shouldn't have jumped ships.

As far as I could figure out, it works (with android). Gonna take me a while to figure everything out.

German retailer, about 720 Euro, next-day-delivery. Thank you, you know who you are!

Edit: it's quite thick, but the sound and keyboard are awesome.

Edited by divstar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my TN view minutes ago. Great news!

QWERTZ Slider, #49xx and IGG coupon user.

Looking forward to this great phone! Very happy to see the phone is on it´s way I really cross the fingers for all of you to have them in the next view weeks in your hands. Pretty sure f(x)tec is working on it as hard as possible. Hope everything will now go a little smoother than the last view months and we see a great future for QWERTZ/Y Slider!

• Like 6

Where are you guys located?  Anyone from these tracking notifications in the USA??

On 12/16/2019 at 5:21 PM, silversolver said:

Is this allowed? I can definitely do this. I wonder if their survey blocks Tor exit nodes. :P

4 hours ago, illie-vanilli said:

Just received a tracking number! Very cool and VERY hyped! 

My order number was in the #48xx range, payed on august 1st. 

For everyone still waiting: Please bear it a little while longer, it is definitely coming! 

3 hours ago, mcdinner said:

Also received TN!
QWERTY, #48xx and paid 31.07.

Also hyped again :)

3 hours ago, omikr0n said:

@illie-vanilli @mcdinner Can you guys please share whether you've preordered with or without IGG coupons?

3 hours ago, BartWuchs said:

Got my TN view minutes ago. Great news!

QWERTZ Slider, #49xx and IGG coupon user.

Looking forward to this great phone! Very happy to see the phone is on it´s way I really cross the fingers for all of you to have them in the next view weeks in your hands. Pretty sure f(x)tec is working on it as hard as possible. Hope everything will now go a little smoother than the last view months and we see a great future for QWERTZ/Y Slider!

2 hours ago, KingOfTerrible said:

Where are you guys located?  Anyone from these tracking notifications in the USA??

Germany

@BartWuchs qwertz is strange as the information from Erik mentioned that the current batch is qwerty only. 

Maybe tomorrow is more TN to come. Soon we all will have our prawn!

4 hours ago, silversolver said:

We really need the Clack to be a resounding FINANCIAL success, not just a great device, so that its makers have a future in the marketplace with this and hopefully other devices.

Absolutely right, I would like them to continue their work and also have successor(s) later.
Also, it seems they take the project absolutely seriously, so I really hope it will worth the effort and also have later devices and they will have much better background (like funding from profit and not their own savings) that time.

5 hours ago, silversolver said:

In other news, it's good to hear that after only 2 days you have the phone the way you like it and pleasing you. I have a feeling I'll dislike Pie, being used to rather older versions of Android, but it seems that most of the things I'll dislike most can be changed.

No, I have received it on 30th of December, but I had to do some steps before I could set it up as a daily driver.
...like I have also cut a protection foil and applied to the back of the phone, I had to do something with my SIM cards and tried other things software wise.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

stock assigned mail is in.

shipped in the coming days it says, if everything i ever bought from china is any indication, the phone will take somewhere between 2 days and 2 months to get here.

Edited by SaiKo
  • Like 4

just arrived in my mail box : stock assigned - ordered from Montréal Canada - QWERTY -  order #62**  - non-IGG - payed 2019-07-01 :

Good news! This message is to inform you that we have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order.

We will be back in touch with your tracking details shortly.

Edited by pistikem
  • Like 5