Krzysieq

Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

USA

QWERTY

No-Coupon

Paid 7/31/2019

Order number 78xx

Got stock assigned email on 1/20/2020

Got fedex tracking on 1/22/2020, scheduled for 1/29/2020

Got fxtec order complete email about 1.5 hours after fedex email 

• Like 3

Same here had order complete email earlier and status on main site had updated as well.

• Like 1

Just got my tracking number issued by FedEx, expected delivery in Toronto on 29 Jan. Will have to revive the Canada clacker  room 🙂

• Like 2

I got the order completed email and found my tracking number by clicking on my order number under orders. Still no fedex email. Due to arrive in Australia on the 30th!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, belletrist said:

I got the order completed email and found my tracking number by clicking on my order number under orders. Still no fedex email. Due to arrive in Australia on the 30th!

We've figured out Fedex doesn't send those emails to everyone, but your can definitely find the tracking on your Fxtec profile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hey all,

Just got my shipment confirmation.   No tracking in the e-Mail, but like suggested above, it's available in your order information;   Click the shipment ID.

Should be here by the 29th; Birthday on the 4th of Feb, nice..

Seems like USA is just not getting our devices.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YelloDumpling said:

Seems like USA is just not getting our devices.

That seems unlikely. Did you mean tracking number? It's possible that Fedux is paranoid about US laws regarding emailing people without their express consent.

• Like 1

I never received an email from FedEx for my Pro 1.  I got the tracking number from F(x) Tec and was able to then track it on the FedEx site, so this is not anything new.

• Like 1

Two days ago (Jan/20/2020), I used the stones to destroy the stones I got a "stock assigned" email as part of the January email update.  Today (Jan/22/2020), I got the "order complete" email!  I found a tracking number on fxtec.com -> my-account -> orders -> [your order] -> view.  Finally some Americans (like me) get a Pro1 delivery!  BTW my order number is 13XXX, and I didn't use an IndieGogo code

Edited by lizardgai4
Correction: The tracking number didn't come in the email. I found it on fxtec.com under my account
  • Haha 1

USA
QWERTY
No Coupon
Ordered: (in 2019)
Paid: (at some point after ordering)
Order number: 45xxx
Received stock assigned email on 1/13/2020
Got FedEx tracking on 1/20/2020, scheduled for 1/29/2020
Got fxtec order complete email about 12 minutes after FedEx email was received.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Got the order completed email today, checked the website and found the FedEx tracking number. Looks like a one-week time to delivery from HK to west coast US.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Hook said:

I never received an email from FedEx for my Pro 1.  I got the tracking number from F(x) Tec and was able to then track it on the FedEx site, so this is not anything new.

I did get a fedex email.

• Like 1

USA

QWERTY

No-Coupon

Paid 01AUG19

Order number 12xxx

Got stock assigned email on 1/20/2020

Got fedex tracking on 1/22/2020, scheduled for 1/29/2020

This will be my first time wrangling an Android device "from scratch," and I'm on Verizon. I see from posts here to expect trouble.

Is there a "Pro1 for Verizon for Dummmies" I can refer to?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, silversolver said:

That seems unlikely. Did you mean tracking number? It's possible that Fedux is paranoid about US laws regarding emailing people without their express consent.

I mean *now, not 'not';  I blame my touch keyboard 🙂

I rarely see... actually no, I haven't seen anyone from the USA get their device yet;  Only Europe.

I mean, clearly they're shipping out now......finally....... but yeah.   Seems like the USA is just *now getting our devices.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sequestris said:

USA

Order number: 45xxx
scheduled for 1/29/2020

Is it really 45### or probably 45##? I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got it while ordering in october or so, but it still seems strange.

4 minutes ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Is it really 45### or probably 45##? I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got it while ordering in october or so, but it still seems strange.

I assume it's a typo as my order number is 36xxx (Sept) and didn't make this batch.

just fyi for others out there, i didn't get any emails from fxtec or fedex about my tracking number. i got my tracking number email from paypal. also, i can't seem to login to my account in the main page but as i remember, my account was created after a database reset/purge so it didn't show any orders on it anyway so maybe that's why tracking came from paypal.

• Like 1

Update, got my tracking number this morning, estimated delivery Monday (27th).

• Like 3

5 hours ago, YelloDumpling said:

I mean *now, not 'not';  I blame my touch keyboard 🙂

I rarely see... actually no, I haven't seen anyone from the USA get their device yet;  Only Europe.

I mean, clearly they're shipping out now......finally....... but yeah.   Seems like the USA is just *now getting our devices.

I know of at least 5 people in the US who already received clacks. There simply haven't been many shipped......until now. :)

• Like 1

Order #5426 was placed on February 28, 2019 and is currently Completed.

Your order was shipped on 22/01/2020 via FedEx. (estimated arrival is january 29)

USA version - qwerty NON IGG. payment was Wed, Jul 31, 2019

• Like 1

Never got the FedEx tracking email, so as suggested earlier I logged into the FXTec website and it was listed in my account on the order page.

"Scheduled delivery: Thursday 1/30/2020 by 6:00 pm" to me here in Australia.

Only another week of waiting!

• Like 1

Got FedEx tracking number, ETA 27th. However, it's already in Köln today, so I don't really see how it can take that long to move it a bit further north to Stockholm, Sweden until then. 🙂 My GF said: And the shipment will contain a thank you card that says "God bless you for sending us your money", only. But let's see.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, sdx said:

Got FedEx tracking number, ETA 27th. However, it's already in Köln today, so I don't really see how it can take that long to move it a bit further north to Stockholm, Sweden until then. 🙂 My GF said: And the shipment will contain a thank you card that says "God bless you for sending us your money", only. But let's see.

Maybe they even included a case for that card!

• Haha 3