Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

I just received a SMS from FedEx about a delivery on the 8th of June for a package from Expansys (Hong Kong). 😀

Still slightly worried about being the only QWERTY in a QWERTZ batch, but I guess I'll know soon enough if something went wrong.

Edit:
Got the tacking number from FedEx to go with it by email a few minutes later. They just picked up the package, apparently. That's very fast.

Edited by Raksura
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Raksura said:

Still slightly worried about being the only QWERTY in a QWERTZ batch, but I guess I'll know soon enough if something went wrong.

@ToniCipriani above is also expecting a qwerty so it looks like they have both layouts in that batch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FedEx is lying to me and saying they attempted delivery and I wasn't there.
I am, not figuratively, camping in front of the house all day and night (working remotely during the pandemic). I'd be impressed if anyone managed to actually go to the mailbox without me noticing.
While I do not tend to take being lied to lightly, having yet another "you're about to get the phone" followed by a "oh, never mind, new delay" has me ever so slightly upset.
My phone is currently at the location indicated on the delivery attempt notification that was left in my mailbox. You know, the one that was never left in my mailbox.
Can't talk to any human at FedEx either, their contact number is not attended to because of the pandemic. Can't phone their depot directly either, they only have the non-attended national number. The depot is rather far and I don't have the free hours needed to go there during work time either (since I also have deadlines, and, as weird as it seems, mine can't be ignored without consequences).
So yeah, I don't know where the phone has gone to. I'm hoping they'll bother informing me at some point.

Edited by Raksura
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
28 minutes ago, nanohcv said:

Mine also arrived today. It looks really nice 🙂
The only little annoying thing is, that the SafetyNet Test fails and many apps won't work because that. I thought this was already fixed.

It should have been. Have you installed all updates. The date on the last one should be 06 March,I believe, with a SEP 2019 security patch. Did you reboot after each install?

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Raksura said:

FedEx is lying to me and saying they attempted delivery and I wasn't there.
I am, not figuratively, camping in front of the house all day and night (working remotely during the pandemic). I'd be impressed if anyone managed to actually go to the mailbox without me noticing.
While I do not tend to take being lied to lightly, having yet another "you're about to get the phone" followed by a "oh, never mind, new delay" has me ever so slightly upset.
My phone is currently at the location indicated on the delivery attempt notification that was left in my mailbox. You know, the one that was never left in my mailbox.
Can't talk to any human at FedEx either, their contact number is not attended to because of the pandemic. Can't phone their depot directly either, they only have the non-attended national number. The depot is rather far and I don't have the free hours needed to go there during work time either (since I also have deadlines, and, as weird as it seems, mine can't be ignored without consequences).
So yeah, I don't know where the phone has gone to. I'm hoping they'll bother informing me at some point.

Maybe ring your neighbors?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, kontakt said:

Maybe ring your neighbors?

Yeah, that was indeed what I thought might have happened. The house is lost in the countryside, with only two neighbors. I actually checked the slightly distant neighbor's mailbox (they're away and we've agreed to take their mail in the meantime), the other's can't have been reached without me noticing, since the delivery man would have had to park right in front of ours to access it.

Edited by Raksura
  • Haha 1
Finally got the phone. 😀
From what I understand, the delivery guy actually just flags packages meant to come here as having been attempted and a delivery notice having been given even though he kept the package, and he simply does that part of the delivery on the next day (the website doesn't help, implying that said notice is indicating if and where the package might have been left, and will tell you if further deliveries will be attempted if it wasn't). Might be making his life easier, but getting blatantly incorrect info is not exactly what I'd call a good experience for the recipients who are not aware.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally. The long awaited stock assigned email.

-  #316xx

- Paid August 15

- Qwerty

- Netherlands

Bought a Unihertz Titan a few months ago when my Moto Z Play (without keyboard mod) gave up on me, but i really want a Slider Phone.

Still no status update and my order is still listed as processing.

The stock assigned e-mail with a promise of a tracking id at the end of the week was maybe a joke or wrongfully addressed.

Edited by Hameaux
no status update
  • Like 5