Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

On 1/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, FlyingAntero said:

Got the stock assignment mail! It feels like the best Monday ever.

• Order number: 11xxx
  • Paid 1st of August
  • Indiegogo coupon
  • QWERTZ EU
  • Order status: "Completed"

Thanks for the team!

I got the tracking number from FedEx. Delivery should arrive 28.01.2020. Only one more week. This is great!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, VaZso said:

As I wrote earlier, I have received a tracking number from FedEx and they are requesting some information about Customs.

In last update of @Erik, I see the following statement:

By looking at documents FedEx attached, there is an option of DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) which I can tick instead of the casual way of paying these fees.
If I understand the situation well, regarding the quote above, I should use DDP option in order to everything go right.

However, I have not seen mentioning DDP anywhere here so I am not sure if I should choose this option or not, I am also don't know what should I write on dotted line after this statement.

I would like to ask if @Erik or @Waxberry could clarify it.
I am going to call FedEx in the morning (maybe around 9 hours from now) and try to ask them of possible options and what kind of documents should I send them in case DDP is the right option but it would be good to hear some official suggestions regarding how to handle these documents - for me, currently it seems DDP may be the right and desired option.

I got a message from FedEx that the sender has informed to pay customs charges. I just needed to my provide my personal identification number to FedEx.

• Like 1

Hello, every.

I am new to this forum and it is nice to chat with all of you.  I greet you all from the USA and I'm happy to post this.....CAN'T WAIT to finally get my tracking number.  Also, I had to type it like this so it wouldn't look messed up on the desktop layout view. 197949111_Screenshot(107).png.3ab32e541372e77572c053620ee35dd0.png

Edited by SilentDProductions
Desktop Layout looked crazy in original post.
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, michael.bosscha said:

After pickup, it's a Fedex thing, not FXtec. Seems to me that They're working on something.

They have updated delivery date to 27th instead of 25th Jan. No problem.
But I wonder why they write " Scheduled per shipper request"

As of now shipment has still not left HKG.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, D1ggs said:

Is it me or are Fxtec doing rolling batches of shipments through out the day?

It seems like instead of a giant bomb all at once, they're doing the process in tranches. Can someone confirm? 

There’s a lot of shipments to do. If we leave them all at once, FedEx won’t be able to pick them up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:
PS: fxtec account still saying:
Order #47xx was placed on February 27, 2019 and is currently Processing.
Which I paid June 31, 2019.

Update: Now (11:16 UTC) I got the update by email from fxtec. My order is completed.

And on the web: "Your order was shipped on 22/01/2020 via FedEx. To track shipment, please follow the link of shipment ID(s) xxx"

And a link: "Order Again" ... well, I need to rest.

PS: No Invoice anywhere to download, unfortunately... 🧐

Edited by fxtec-preorder-47xx
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, fxtec-preorder-47xx said:

Update: Now (11:16 UTC) I got the update by email from fxtec. My order is completed.

And on the web: "Your order was shipped on 22/01/2020 via FedEx. To track shipment, please follow the link of shipment ID(s) xxx"

And a link: "Order Again" ... well, I need to rest.

Same here 😉 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, michael.bosscha said:

So... I just got an Order Complete mail, but haven't received a tracking number. Sad face is sad. I'm guessing it'll show up soon, it's just driving me nuts that I see all these fellow countrymen having their tracking and I don't 😅

Was just about to post the same thing!

Just some more info - I have received a standard attachment from FedEx which I should send back.

In one of the papers, I have an option to choose "DDP" (Delivered Duty Paid) and @Erik agreed I should choose it as I am in the EU.
I have not seen it mentioned elsewhere so I put it here, maybe it also helps for others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, Serolfic said:

Alright I'm a dumdum, just needed to log into the Fxtec site to see... my TN!!

Seriously? Let me check!

[EDIT] omg you're right! Delivery monday 27th!.. at 18:00? Crap. Gotta make sure I'm in then, I'm delivering it to the shop and that closes at 18:00...

Edited by michael.bosscha
  • Like 1