Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

20 hours ago, jlavi said:

Once again F(x)tec failed to meet expectations.

just when we start expecting them to be late, they're early.

mine is also coming today, but i've instructed them to give it to my mother and i'm not sure they'll actually do that. we'll see

EDIT:well they won't even go inside my neighborhood because it's the bad part of town. they'll come to my office on tuesday, so that's that.

Edited by oliviersenn6
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, josef.mueller.info said:

Yes I did today.

And I sent them Info as ordered. I hope this will not produce problems......

Here Text in german:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Leider können wir Ihre Sendung nicht verzollen, da wir noch folgende Unterlagen von Ihnen benötigen.

Bitte senden Sie uns:

• Eine Handelsrechnung und einen Zahlungsbeleg

oder

• Eine Bestellbestätigung und einen Zahlungsbeleg zu.

Lieber Kunde; sollten Sie weitere Fragen zu unserer Dokumentenanforderung haben, diese bitte schriftlich an oben genannte Versender Adresse richten.

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

xxxxxxx  Ges.m.b.H.

CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR

Department Customs and Borders

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Flughafen Wien

That's interesting because I didn't get contacted directly by customs administraion, but only by fedex themselfs forwarding

On 1/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, acoppens said:

So 

No IGG, in the Netherlands
Pre-ordered 2019-06-13

Ordernr. 173##

Received payment link on 2019-07-31

Paid by CC on 2019-08-02

Received stock assigned yesterday (2020-01-20 at 12:43 local time)

Received tracking e-mail and txt today (2020-01-21 at 10:44 local time)

Expected delivery here in NL, sometime this friday 2020-01-24.

jon stewart GIF

EDIT: Ordered me a qwerty keyboard

Just took delivery of my clack 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-24 at 11.55.33.jpeg

My cats (one of them at least) were also happy with the delivery

253727628_WhatsAppImage2020-01-24at12_10_23.thumb.jpeg.fac7af0d8379caeb6d3b2d9058cd4c83.jpeg

Edited by acoppens
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I had fedex 'delivery scheduled' for next Tuesday. Checked tracking yesterday, showed the unit arriving in Japan. Got an email this morning 8am saying 'your delivery is on the van' (in the UK).

Arrived by 10am :classic_laugh:

Flashed SFOS by 11am :classic_love:

Late for work - luckily I work for myself, so will give myself a stern talking to later on when I get a quiet moment. This evening I may buy myself a beer by way of an apology :classic_wink:

(QWERTY, order 48xx)

Edited by epninety
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, epninety said:

I had fedex 'delivery scheduled' for next Tuesday. Checked tracking yesterday, showed the unit arriving in Japan. Got an email this morning 8am saying 'your delivery is on the van' (in the UK).

Exactly same situation. No info and just received sms at morning. Also UK. 

• Like 1

Got it !!

It was planned for Monday the 27th, but Fedex deliver this morning (24th). It goes through Japan, then directly to France. Not issue at all.

I yet love it, for now I think it is very well done.

Sorry I have to play with it now ^^

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, epninety said:

Arrived by 10am :classic_laugh:

Flashed SFOS by 11am :classic_love:

Late for work - luckily I work for myself, so will give myself a stern talking to later on when I get a quiet moment. This evening I may buy myself a beer by way of an apology :classic_wink:

(QWERTY, order 48xx)

You should try calling yourself from your new phone to ask yourself to come in for a stern talking to😆😋.

I am unsure at the moment what to do. My current phone has never been de-googled, but I have a few lying around with google-free custom roms (native and GSI). I was actually considering to give it a go but I still have to investigate which rom to choose for this (Google free stock/Lineage/Sailfish/ ...)

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, epninety said:

Same happened to me went Hong Kong -> Japan -> France -> UK 🙂  apart from i'm not home to accept the delivery as I thought it was coming on Tuesday!

33 minutes ago, acoppens said:

... but I still have to investigate which rom to choose for this (Google free stock/Lineage/Sailfish/ ...)

I had to use android long enough to figure out how to unlock the bootloader. That was bad enough to put me off for at least another decade.

SFOS won't connect functionally to the Land Rover bluetooth. (As expected, no community edition for xperia or gemini has in the past, though the paid version always does)

Otherwise it seems functional enough to be a daily driver so far.

After all the 'discussions' of the last year, anyone else surprised at how the Pro doesn't feel like a big device?  We've known the size and weight for a long time of course, but in the same way that some watches 'wear' larger or smaller than others, the Pro doesn't feel big to me. Sat next to my Jolla C, I was slightly surprised how little difference there was physically, though it seems much larger in use because of the screen resolution and real estate.

• Like 1

Just got this in an email from FedEx:

"Hi, DAVID.  Clearance issues have been resolved for your package from EXPANSYS (HONG KONG) LIMITED. Shipment has been released for delivery."

The tracking shows that it is now in Memphis, TN.  It was in Lantau Island, HK yesterday.  

Here is what it shows for when it arrived in the USA:

11:19 pm MEMPHIS, TN International shipment release - Import
10:36 pm MEMPHIS, TN Arrived at FedEx location

It is still scheduled for delivery in Minnesota next Wednesday, 1/29/2020.

• Like 2

Got my click clack yesterday 🥳

The original delivery date was next Tuesday though. Maybe that was expecting customs delays.

18 hours ago, epninety said:

After all the 'discussions' of the last year, anyone else surprised at how the Pro doesn't feel like a big device?  We've known the size and weight for a long time of course, but in the same way that some watches 'wear' larger or smaller than others, the Pro doesn't feel big to me. Sat next to my Jolla C, I was slightly surprised how little difference there was physically, though it seems much larger in use because of the screen resolution and real estate.

The screen size isn't too bad, however I reckon the thickness and weight will be noticeable, But Iagree they've done an amazng job making it feel as nice as possible.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, david said:

Just got this in an email from FedEx:

"Hi, DAVID.  Clearance issues have been resolved for your package from EXPANSYS (HONG KONG) LIMITED. Shipment has been released for delivery."

The tracking shows that it is now in Memphis, TN.  It was in Lantau Island, HK yesterday.  

Here is what it shows for when it arrived in the USA:

11:19 pm MEMPHIS, TN International shipment release - Import
10:36 pm MEMPHIS, TN Arrived at FedEx location

It is still scheduled for delivery in Minnesota next Wednesday, 1/29/2020.

You and me both. I just hope they aren't planning on having it sit in the Minneapolis sorting facility until Tuesday...

1 hour ago, SirBaconIII said:

You and me both. I just hope they aren't planning on having it sit in the Minneapolis sorting facility until Tuesday...

A fellow Minnesotan?  I thought I'd have the only one in the state. 😉

Ooo...I just checked and here is the updated location history:

• 8:50 am
    ROSEVILLE, MN
    At local FedEx facility
  • 5:46 am
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN
    At destination sort facility
  • 4:05 am
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Departed FedEx location

I'm on the north end of the cities.  There is a *chance* it could be delivered tomorrow (Sunday) instead of Wednesday!

41 minutes ago, david said:

A fellow Minnesotan?  I thought I'd have the only one in the state. 😉

41 minutes ago, david said:

I'm on the north end of the cities.  There is a *chance* it could be delivered tomorrow (Sunday) instead of Wednesday!

Indeed I am. Now we'll have a small sample size for how the Pro1 does in the bitter cold we've been getting as of late.

As for you being the only one in the state, there's a good chance of that being true for a bit. Mine hasn't moved from the sorting facility, and I live in the suburbs.

But hey, I'll know who it is if I happen to hear a random clack in the wild. 😄

• Haha 2

If your tracking seems "stuck" in HK for a long time, its likely at customs:

Clearance issues have been resolved for your package from EXPANSYS (HONG KONG) LIMITED. Shipment has been released for delivery.

Once it cleared, it registered as being in Alaska. I'm still waiting for it to reach California.

9 hours ago, SirBaconIII said:

Michigan here and device has been at the sorting facility since yesterday, too. I called FedEx to see if there was a chance of being delivered before Wednesday and they said probably Tuesday, but low-key hoping for Monday lol.

Edited by Tim
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, windraver said:

If your tracking seems "stuck" in HK for a long time, its likely at customs:

Once it cleared, it registered as being in Alaska. I'm still waiting for it to reach California.

Same boat. Just checked and mine is now in Oakland. Getting excited. Possibly have it earlier than Wednesday 

A414AFED-F085-40E0-ACDE-E65F9923AFC8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since this thread has now mutated to "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" for tracking updates, here's my tracking history if anyone wants to compare:

• Monday , 1/27/2020
    5:45 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    At local FedEx facility
  • Friday , 1/24/2020
    9:02 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    At local FedEx facility
  • 7:49 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    At local FedEx facility
    Package not due for delivery
  • 5:52 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    International shipment release - Import
  • 5:52 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    At local FedEx facility
  • 5:50 am
    STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA SE
    In transit
    Package available for clearance
  • Thursday , 1/23/2020
    4:11 am
    KOELN DE
    In transit
  • 4:10 am
    KOELN DE
    Departed FedEx location
  • Wednesday , 1/22/2020
    11:11 pm
    KOELN DE
    In transit
  • 10:27 pm
    KOELN DE
    Arrived at FedEx location
  • 9:28 pm
    ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
    Departed FedEx location
  • 8:50 pm
    In transit
  • 8:08 pm
    In transit
  • 6:41 pm
    In transit
  • 5:40 pm
    Arrived at FedEx location
  • 9:45 am
    NARITA-SHI JP
    In transit
  • 5:16 am
    SENNAN-SHI JP
    In transit
  • Tuesday , 1/21/2020
    10:36 pm
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
    In transit
  • 7:02 pm
    YUEN LONG HK
    Left FedEx origin facility
  • 5:19 pm
    YUEN LONG HK
    Picked up
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As i've posted before, my phone is scheduled for the 29th of this month.

However, and i'm extremely giddy, the phone is LITERALLY at the fedex plant 1 town over;  About 1 hour drive.

I REALLY hope it comes today;  Stupid Sundays.

Then again, I'm American.   So the post is no doubt gonna take their sweet *** time on Monday.

• Like 1