Got Your Pro1, Tracking Number or "Stock Assigned" message? POST HERE!

19 hours ago, YelloDumpling said:

Hey all,

...   No tracking in the e-Mail, but like suggested above, it's available in your order information;   Click the shipment ID....

I only have an account for the community forum and can't follow my order. Still have no tracking email/info.
Only stock assignment last Monday.....

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!! 🤩 Email came though 2 hours ago but I just saw it now.  According to Fedex tracking, it's shipping from HK and should arrive 20/11.  Only problem is I've been procrastinati

"Good news! We have now assigned the stock for your Pro1 order." :-D. It's happening guys! I'm shaky from excitement, so happy.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Hamradio said:

I only have an account for the community forum and can't follow my order. Still have no tracking email/info.
Only stock assignment last Monday.....

So you get to look forward to a surprise delivery!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, evozero said:

Delivery reached office. Too bad am on leave today. Will hug the package tomorrow 

i got the opposite...

my delivery was supposed to be tomorrow, but i get a message this morning they will be delivering today... while i'm at the office...

now wondering if fedex still does 2 delivery attempts or if i will have to go pick it up somewhere tomorrow (and if so, where, cause i dont know of any fedex drop off points near here)

as far as tracking goes it seems they made a delivery attempt around noon and the package is back at the local fedex facility, so i guess they'll do another delivery attempt tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Kabbone said:

did anyone of the Germans got asked about their bill from customs? Fedex told me they don't believe the declared value 😄

I have the same issue in Austria, no solution yet.  Dont share your payment details unless directed by fxtec, this way you dont get taxed 2x. Have you spoken to Customs? 

18 hours ago, SchattengestaIt said:

Is it really 45### or probably 45##? I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got it while ordering in october or so, but it still seems strange.

Nope. 45xxx - three digits after.
I didn't order in October.
Why does it seem strange?

5 hours ago, dreamflasher said:

I just got my Pro1 delivered by Fedex, 1 day earlier than estimated! 🎉

Just received mine four days earlier than estimated - finally!

Anyway, it might still have to wait, maybe even a few weeks further as it doesn't really matter that much , I just don't have much time and even less mind capacity to spare at the moment, and since I'd like to give a try at Sailfish right away...

Edited by Parhelion
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, sequestris said:

I guess because the latest orders satisfied so far, of which we know, are around no. 32xxx, still pre-orders, dating back to August.

I suppose you've got yours because, after a lot of earlier excitement about devices not being shipped in the proper order, like three small retailers getting a handful before all pre-orders were served, Fxtec feared things might get too calm around here, so they sent you that no. 42xxx phone before everyone else got theirs to make things more lively here again! 🎃

• Haha 6
5 hours ago, Kabbone said:

did anyone of the Germans got asked about their bill from customs? Fedex told me they don't believe the declared value 😄

Yes I did today.

And I sent them Info as ordered. I hope this will not produce problems......

Here Text in german:

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Leider können wir Ihre Sendung nicht verzollen, da wir noch folgende Unterlagen von Ihnen benötigen.

Bitte senden Sie uns:

• Eine Handelsrechnung und einen Zahlungsbeleg

oder

• Eine Bestellbestätigung und einen Zahlungsbeleg zu.

Lieber Kunde; sollten Sie weitere Fragen zu unserer Dokumentenanforderung haben, diese bitte schriftlich an oben genannte Versender Adresse richten.

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

xxxxxxx  Ges.m.b.H.

CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR

Department Customs and Borders

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx Flughafen Wien

5 hours ago, Rob. S. said:

I guess because the latest orders satisfied so far, of which we know, are around no. 32xxx, still pre-orders, dating back to August.

I suppose you've got yours because, after a lot of earlier excitement about devices not being shipped in the proper order, like three small retailers getting a handful before all pre-orders were served, Fxtec feared things might get too calm around here, so they sent you that no. 42xxx phone before everyone else got theirs to make things more lively here again! 🎃

Or perhaps they were rewarding her for being a repeat customer ROFL!

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, sequestris said:

Well, I am order #38xxx and haven't seen a sign of a device (which was expected). The highest order number satisfied is around 30k, that's why I find it strange.

But it's good for you and I sure am happy that more people get satisfied with a nee Pro1.